+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simple UI addon?

Plane Walker

Default Simple UI addon?

Is it possible to create a UI addon that will separate debuffs and buffs in the "Edit Layout" screen? As it is, buffs will always be above debuffs. During a raid, it tends to get a little ridiculous. I need to see them, obviously, but just somewhere else so it will not be obscuring the middle of my screen.

Soulwalker

should be entirely possible with the current API. Are you wanting the debuffs/ buffs on you or on your target showed ?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Emprahh View Post
    Is it possible to create a UI addon that will separate debuffs and buffs in the "Edit Layout" screen? As it is, buffs will always be above debuffs. During a raid, it tends to get a little ridiculous. I need to see them, obviously, but just somewhere else so it will not be obscuring the middle of my screen.
    I don't think you'll be allowed to edit the default buff window... what you can do though is simply hide it in the layout editor and load an addon that has them separated (from looking over the example addon it seems like it will be fairly easy and I'm sure the good addon authors will make some great ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Emprahh View Post
    I was planning on writing an addon that will do this exact same thing. I'm taking summer classes now so I can't say when this will be done.

Cheers!
    You can stalk me here

+ Reply to Thread