<The Sanctum>'s raiding team is recruiting
I have recently became <The Sanctum>'s raid leader and put in charge of recruiting and filling the roster. Before coming to rift i was a hardcore raider in wow and know what it takes to push and see and clear endgame content as quickly as possible. We will hope to be in 20man raids within the next two weeks and start working our way through them as quickly as possible.
Our current raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-12:30est (5:30-9:30 pst/servertime). We are recruiting all callings and specs at the time being. If you find that you can make these raid times and are up to being part of the raiding team to see and clear endgame content please fill out an application at www.thesanctum.guildlaunch.com where i will review it or you may whisper me (Ealsaiila) in-game for a full vent interview if you are someone who just doesn't do well with an application.
Our raid philosophy is progression driven. We are not a guild who believes in sitting around until content is easy to clear through it. We are looking for dedicated players who share the same determined mindset and who are willing to work for it. If you want to be carried through content The Sanctum is not the guild for you; if you are a raider who wants to be challenged and be competitive, then we are looking for you.
Our current raiding schedule is (all times est)
Tue/Wed/Thur - 830pm -1230am
It is absolutely critical that you can make all of these times without any conflicting issues. If we want to progress and clear all the content, it is necessary that everyone shows up on a nightly basis 100% ready and focused. If you cannot make all of our times, we appreciate your consideration, but will be forced to decline your application.
We Are Currently recruiting DPS of all classes.
We do encourage exceptional players of any class at any time to apply if they feel they will be a good fit in The Sanctum (Competition for raid spots is always a plus!).
What you can expect from us:
- We take our raiding time very seriously. We want to progress and clear all of the content in the game, but we cannot do that if people aren't ready at the time of invites and give their all throughout the raid nights.
- We are a guild that does not believe recruiting for the bench. If you are accepted into the guild you will have an equal opportunity to prove yourself and become a part of our raiding core. We want players who will challenge our current raiders for their spots and take raiding seriously.
- We use a loot council system comprised of our officers and a couple selected members to distribute the loot. The loot council weighs in performance, along with attendance and attitude when distributing loot and gives it to who they feel will most benefit the raiding team as a whole.
What we expect of you:
- Be prepared... This means that you are online and ready to go when invites go out. Being prompt is important when you only have 12 hours a week to clear through content, every minute counts and for every minute that you are late, we lose time on progression.
- Be knowledgeable... As an endgame raiding guild, we expect you to have done the work necessary to maximizing your character to its fullest potential. This not only means being able to put out the most dps/hps/tps possible, but reading up on boss strategies beforehand so that you are ready once we encounter them. If you cannot take the time to read over sites such as RJ or look up boss abilities on bosskillers, then how can we trust that you are serious about progression.
- If you are someone who is not open to constructive criticism or does not want to take the time, patience, and effort needed to succeed in an endgame guild, then The Sanctum probably is not for you. If you are able to take some advice to help improve your performance and be ready to wipe on new content in order to learn and complete it, then you will be a great asset to our raiding team.
Last edited by Darkxenos; 06-17-2011 at 04:19 PM.