Official Looking For Guild Thread
This thread is for individuals or groups who are looking for a guild on this shard to post a little bit about themselves. We have created a template below for you to use, but you are not required to do so. Please do not post any personal details, such as your email address or real name.
Please note: This thread is not for guilds to post recruitment messages. Guild recruitment posts created in this thread will be removed. Guild representatives, if you see someone in this thread who you feel would be interested in your guild, please reach out to them via a private message.
Calling and Souls:
What are your favorite activities in Rift? (Warfronts, raiding, role-playing, crafting, etc.)
What times and days do you usually play Rift? (You may want to include your time zone.)
What are you looking for in a Rift guild?
What else would you like prospective guilds to know about you?
I'm looking for a guild to just run with. I've been primarily soloing through Freemarch and helping take down Rifts and Invasions that pop up along the way.
My character's name is Saul, Rogue calling. Currently level 17. I have two roles currently, one uses Night/Rift/Blade and the other uses Marks/Ranger/Rift, though I primarily use Marks/Ranger. I'm up for giving PvP a try though I won't promise to be very good, though I'm definitely willing to learn, and I'm also looking to really contribute to the guild as much as possible, be it by helping other players or whatnot. I live in the EST and primarily play during the morning time as I work nights from 11p-7a. Though when I'm off I'll usually be on a significant more amount of time. My game time usually ranges from 8-11ish when I'm on.
Last edited by JudgeRAW00; 03-30-2011 at 02:03 PM.
| LFG | Defiant | 50 | Healing Cleric | Raiding | CST | Willing to X-fer |
A bit about me:
- Left RIFT the day I first turned level 50 due to a lot of my gaming buddies moving back to a game I enjoyed. I miss raiding (the game was Aion), and due to the game not having any raid content, I decided to come back.
- I am willing to x-fer to any shard, regardless of PvP/PvE/RP.
- Availability: Sun|Mon|Tue|Wen|Thur, between the hours of 4:00p.m. Central - 11:00p.m. Central. However, I do not want to raid that many days; I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days.
- Once I commit to a guild, only emergencies will keep me from raiding.
- I'm 22 years old. I do not have kids, so there is usually zero interruption when I'm able to play.
- I raided 3 years on EQ2, and 2 years on WoW. I did a bit of raiding on AoC as well, but not for very long.
- I enjoy PvP, but it will be on the back burner until I get my character where I want it.
- I'm willing to put the effort needed into my character in order to get geared.
About my Character:
| Nevaeha | Cleric | Currently on Molinar | 50 |
I want to raid as a healer. I find it the most thrilling spec to do dungeons and raid on. I'll happily have off-specs, anything you need, to switch for particular bosses. However, I want the majority of my raid time to be healing.
I do have a reliable computer and reliable internet.
If you have -any- questions, feel free to ask. I think I covered the majority of it. I'm willing to get in vent and talk or fill out an application. Have a good one Ladies and Gents, and thanks for taking the time to read.
Please note, I am interested in where your guild is (progression wise) and what spec'd cleric are you recruiting. I will not chose a guild solely based off of progression, and I do not mind a guild running T2's that is currently looking for more in order to get to raiding status.