- N.B - This all used to look A LOT nicer, [IMG] tags don't seem to be working at the moment. We also used out white images so you can't see them even if you click the links haha
We are Immortalis Noctis, a Defiant guild from Europe. We are friends from other MMOs (mostly World of Warcraft and Aion). As a guild we were extremely successful in Aion and now one year later we hope to achieve the same RIFT. We are currently looking for recruits, with the same interest in high end content to join our ranks. Immortalis Noctis will be focusing on both PvE and PvP. Our core members have experience in high end content and therefore are used to working as a team. You can find out more information at www.immortalis-noctis.co.uk.
Unlike most guilds, Immortalis Noctis does not use the typical hierarchy that most guilds use (GM-Officers-Members). Our Guild instead prefers the Council option for running the guild, this consists of the 6 founding members of the Guild who consult with members and take a vote on any decision that effects the Guild.
The GM slot exists purely because it has to ingame and to us is simply another council position that is being rotated on a weekly basis. Because we are 6 different people with similar but also different views this will prevent favouritism and discrimination when it comes to Guild players and decisions. Everyone is rewarded proportionally to the amount of effort they put in and how good they are both as part of a team and individually.
What do we have to offer you?
First and foremost, we offer a community that I'm sure, you will find special (in every sense of the word). This community already includes a fully functional forum which our members can use to communicate with each other especially during the beta event's. As well as this we will be activating our Ventrilo server to the guild shortly before Open beta launch . Being a part of Immortalis Noctis will allow you to experience all of the end-game content that rift has to offer, as well as participate in highly competitive PvP against other players (Guardian scum) in a structured and enjoyable playing environment, where everyone can play to the highest standard of their abilities.
- Maturity - Messing around in chat, on the forums and on vent is fair game but during raid times we expect people to be bringing their 'A' games and to focus.
- A sociable team player - We want everyone in the Guild to excel at what they do and in RIFT this can only truly happen as part of a team, each player's weakness is covered by the player(s) next to him. We also want you to communicate whether it's giving info to the raid leader/ teammates or just talking to your fellow members. We're here to have fun and play together, we're not here to just show up at raid start and all log off at raid finish.
- Dedication - Dedication is measured in a number of ways, the most noticeable of these is attending raids, but we do not underestimate the value of a player who is active on the forums, helps grind potions and materials for the Guild, even if that player can only attend our 'official' raids once or twice a week.
- A quality player - Simply put, we don't want idiots and people who cannot understand the concepts of the game. There is a difference between being new which includes learning how to play your class etc and being the guy who can't run out of fire and thinking that as a dps his only job is to be top the damage meters. We do NOT want the second type of player, but newcomers are more than welcome.
- Open for criticism - If you're doing something wrong a council member or maybe a longer-standing member or the guild will comment on it. This is not with the aim of putting you down but for you to realise what you are doing wrong and to learn and play better as a result. Don't take this as a personal insult and get defensive about it just nod you're head and get right back on the proverbial ball.
- Eager to learn/teach - Chances are you will meet a player that knows more than you and that is not a problem at all, what we do expect is for you to ask for help of that member and to learn the best rotations and buffs etc. Of course if you are that player who has been number crunching and testing different theories out to find what works best, we expect you to share with your fellow guild members. That will earn you alot more respect within the guild than just being the guy/girl who rocks the damage meter/ number of kills.
The events in the guild will be on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 - 23:00 (With an expected attendance of 3 out of 4). Invites for those events will start 30 minutes to an hour before hand, but this is purely optional -- it will be simply "warming up". Furthermore, due to the nature of the game ( such as the dynamic raid rift events) there will most likely be group challenges available on non-raid days. Attending any impromptu raids that are formed by the Council or even high ranking members of the guild, whilst optional, will show your dedication to the guild and aid in your advancement. It should be noted however, that not attending these impromptu events will in no way negatively affect your standing in the guild.
Immortalis Noctis in short
Strong leadership and guild structure, comprised of gamers with experience of managing end-game guilds in other MMO's. Here to participate in and enjoy all aspects of RIFT.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you soon, also Trion please allow us to link more images in so we can have all our headers formatted :P
Council of Immortalis Noctis
Current Recruitment Status - True as of 20/3/2011
Melee DD: Closed
Ranged DD: Closed
Caster DD: Closed
It is very likely that only well written applications from experienced players will accepted now.
Do not get discouraged when seeing the class you wanted to apply as has no open spots, we are always looking for exceptional applicants, trying never hurts.