Simplification [G] PvE
Hello fellow Rifters,
Simplification is currently on an "Open recruit" status which means we're accepting practically every apply until further notice, take your chance to tag up with an old tight guild core who have transfered from WoW to Rift to continue the success.
What is our goal in rift
This is an intresting question, I think the question we should ask is what will Rift trow to us. At this moment we're really satisfied with all the PvE content we've seen within dungeons, although like most of us we're still in the progress of exploring the ingame mechanics.
This said we're really eagering to start Expert dungeons and exploring and completing the Raid content which Rift will trow at us.
We do have ambitions just as we had in former guilds which we led, we're trying to establish more then just a guild, we're aiming for a small guild with a tight knit of friends instead of fellow guild members.
Further more we will ofcourse try to compete with the world ranking when it come to Raiding although a good base is most important to us at this moment. We want to become a guild for the future not just for the first Raid encounters.
What Simplification can offer you
- A founders guild with the ambition to take a hold of the first place upon this server.
- An mature yet relaxed and humoristic vibe.
- Competitive approach towards PvE content.
- The Guild's main focus will be 20 man raids, although we will be doing 10 man Rift raids aswell, but 20 man will always have a prior above this.
- Healthy raid environment in which we do not believe in endless rotations where people sit out 9/10 raids.
- We are looking for like minded people who want to set/break records and push the Guild to new heights for future content releases and help us climb the world rankings
What do you need to bring to Simplification?
- Please dont waste your time and ours, if you dont have any raid history with any MMORPG yet.
- Although gearing/levelling up is not an issue at the moment since its rather easy to level etc, an understanding of Dungeon/Raid instances and experience is vital.
- You must have excellent knowledge of your own class and other classes in a Raid environment, if theorycrafting interests you then we would love to hear from you.
- Great Motivation is Key, that means you need to bounce back after every wipe and every hard encounter ready for more!
- Raiding is a Team effort, if you cant work as part of a Team then maybe this game isn't for you.
- A sense of humour goes a long way, since we are a mature Guild its not for the feint hearted :P
- We use Ventrilo so having a MIC, and using it goes a long way and is a very important factor for consideration in an application.
- Taking an active interest in tactics, bringing ideas and always being prepared for Dungeons/Raids.
Don’t bother applying if you…
- Are 14 years old
- Like to stand in shiny purple void zones. (Yes old sartharion 3drakes <3)
- Have a dodgy connection, even if you say you can do 7000dps its irrelevant if you cant stay online.
- Are not able to take constructive criticism and learn from it.
- Are going to quit the game anytime soon!
For an application please go to our website:
For questions feel free to post here or contact one of the following officers ingame:
We want to thank everyone who took the time to read this, We hope to see you ingame or on our forums anytime soon!
We do not yet include expected raid times etc, due to this not beeing relevant at this moment.
Last edited by Lycor; 03-02-2011 at 10:54 PM.
First (secondish) Heroic downed. (IT)
So i've been asked quiet alot of questions regarding progression and such due to this I've decided to update the Rift thread aswell with progression updates.
First off I'll have to inform that Simplification and No change for awsomeness (NCFA for short) have made made a pact towards PvE content, this due to the lack of PvE-ers within the o so loved shard of Argent.
We've started our first heroic runs aproxx 4 days ago, we decided to take Realm of the Fae first since this was closest to Sanctum and such, for everyone out there save yourself some trouble and for gods sake, start with Iron Tombs.
After a two hard days of mastering every pull and boss fight within RotF we still find our self strugelling with certain bosses and trash mechanics.
Lets take our dear invisable friends for example, a 5 second stun is quiet a big set down when you aren't prepaired for it, your tank stunned with 50% hp healer has agro because your tank is stunned, healer dies and its a wipe.
Now lets compare this to the hardest trash pack in Iron Tombs, the pack we've struggled the most are the armor ignoring trash packs even though they do a high amount of damage they are only grouped in two's, they are CC able and one add can be healed trough very easy.
A fast recap, Iron Tombs, it's a faceroll compared to RotF.
We've cleared the Iron Tombs in ~2:30 after the first pull, this also embraces the time we needed to learn the bosses.
So far for the QQ about difficulty lets get to the progression:
Realm of the Fae 5/6
Realm of the Fae "Hardmodes" done 3/6
Iron Tombs 6/6
Iron Tombs "Hardmodes" done 2/6
More to follow, check our forums regular for walktroughs on bosses, hardmodes and "hard" trash packs.
Take care and happy Rifting!
The last boss on RotF is not active until further notice.