+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do level 50 WF's que?

Soulwalker

Default Do level 50 WF's que?

I really don't care if they are 'worth it' or not. I'm just interested if they do que at 50 because I'm 47 and I've only was able to have 3 or 4 warfronts que for me in total.

If they don't que at 50, I really don't see the point in me leveling up to 50 since I enjoy pvp the most as the final end game thing to do once I get gear and stuff.

Lii

Default Not frequent enough

Our guild members from Chaos Rising help make them pop in the late afternoons when we arenít raiding. We just started seeing some more from senpai and oldskool show up last night! That was awesome and weíd expect to see more now with Ember opening up to draw some sone people back. That said, if thatís your only focus, the population isnít ideal for reliable queueing to pop without guild help.
    Yeti - Vigil - Chaos Rising

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Lii View Post
    Our guild members from Chaos Rising help make them pop in the late afternoons
    What timezone?
    I have yet to find a warfront pop at 50, maybe 2 hours of queue in total so far.
    And only 2 in total while levelling up (constantly in queue).

Lii

Default Not one specifically

We have a range of players that are not focused in one zone so we go by vigil server time. We will queue around 615 or 830pm server time but just pm a member to see if we are if youíre on at that time. Usually someone from our guild is mentioning it in 50 chat. The earlier when we arenít raiding. The later on nights that we do. Last night was an exception. Some of us queued but no pops likely due to people starting EI quests and the new dungeons. I never got a pop while leveling either of my alts. You missed the leveling population wave for that. Iíd like to setup another Port Scion event but I think many will still be distracted this weekend.
    Yeti - Vigil - Chaos Rising

Soulwalker

Hmm....sounds kinda like a 'no' to me. Well, I had fun rift raid running and got good xp yesterday, so I'll try to get a 50 toon before I burn out. I guess I might go back to wow in august then which always had good pvp servers that can piss you off.
    Last edited by maestroanth; 07-12-2018 at 08:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread