+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Back to the same horribly balanced state as release

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by zeroburrito View Post
    nice, we don't have to wait 7 days? also was a 50% nerf(on top of game wide nerf) to shifting blades on purpose? was kind of nice seeing a warrior be able to kill stuff.
    WL can kill stuff. Im doing okay with it, but a buff would still be a pleasant surprise
    Khamet@Brutwacht
    <VANEN>

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Khamet View Post
    WL can kill stuff. I‘m doing okay with it, but a buff would still be a pleasant surprise
    wl, paragon, and champ seem to be pretty good in pvp right now. i don't see anyone else doing better numbers except for heavy aoe specs or defilers hurting themselves. even cinderburst is only doing the same damage as a champ finisher.
    Last edited by zeroburrito; 04-19-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by zeroburrito View Post
    also was a 50% nerf(on top of game wide nerf) to shifting blades on purpose? was kind of nice seeing a warrior be able to kill stuff.
    It's called a fix. Shifting blades was never intended to do 150% of the initial hit. It was bugged in pvp for 1 week.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Terebenthine View Post
    It's called a fix. Shifting blades was never intended to do 150% of the initial hit. It was bugged in pvp for 1 week.
    They need to fix sab and ma now. Paragon only had a week to shine.

Soulwalker

Are you guys sure you applied your nerf to healing, to warriors ?

Because when you have a warrior pulling 3,2M and another 2,6M in one single Black Garden, I don't think it is the case.
    Last edited by Orkh; 04-21-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Orkh View Post
    Are you guys sure you applied your nerf to healing, to warriors ?

Because when you have a warrior pulling 3,2M and another 2,6M in one single Black Garden, I don't think it is the case.

Ours died one time because he wasn't geared with the new raid.

Can we talk about that ? Weren't you supposed to nerf PvE gear in PvP in order to make the PvP gear somewhat relevant ?
    yea im seeing warrior healers do way more healing than anyone else, even single target. not sure what is up with them right now.

Telaran

hardly 10 people pvping at night, i don't know why trion should care at this state
    i remember pvping even on EU side to 5am and warfront pops in SL and NT, a bit sad.
    Last edited by sylaen; 04-21-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Rift Disciple

The damage is still way too low. Healers can easily out heal cooldowns for 2+ people without dropping below 90% hp. Dmg taken needs to be turned back up a lot. Nobody is queueing for wf because it's not fun when it is a heal fest. The pvp participation between last week in library and this week in black garden is laughably different.

Recent experience has been not so good. I much preferred the damage play we had in the Library last weekend. This weekend is shaping out to be a heal zerg.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2