+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comparison Picture of Healing vs Damage in the 40-49 WF's

Default Comparison Picture of Healing vs Damage in the 40-49 WF's

The below picture is an example of the difference in Healing to Damage. The team with the healers only allowed 2 deaths the whole match and that was because that person ran off on their own. We literally pumped everything we had into these 2 guys and everytime we would get them low, like 30%.........BOOM, FULL HEALTH!

I know its been addressed by Trion that they realize its a little heavy, but its seriously a PvP game play destroyer. It's what killed this game for the PvP community and will do it again if not addressed before all of them leave again.

50% healing nerf or more is needed. It "SHOULD" be a way to keep people in the fight longer, but not as a method of being a RAID BOSS in a 40 man raid vs 10 players.

Comparison Picture of Healing vs Damage in the 40-49 WF's-hvd.jpg
    "I always wanted to play a PvP game where nobody dies." - Rift PvP

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_KC View Post
    The below picture is an example of the difference in Healing to Damage. The team with the healers only allowed 2 deaths the whole match and that was because that person ran off on their own. We literally pumped everything we had into these 2 guys and everytime we would get them low, like 30%.........BOOM, FULL HEALTH!

I know its been addressed by Trion that they realize its a little heavy, but its seriously a PvP game play destroyer. It's what killed this game for the PvP community and will do it again if not addressed before all of them leave again.

50% healing nerf or more is needed. It "SHOULD" be a way to keep people in the fight longer, but not as a method of being a RAID BOSS in a 40 man raid vs 10 players.

Attachment 32722
    They got your $15, nothing else matters to Trion. There are endless bugs in PvP for prime, i bet in a years time they won't even be fixed.
    Averwinge - Hailol
    #1 PvP Phys WW

+ Reply to Thread