+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Artewig
  • 1 Post By Clutter

Thread: Codex Issues

Default Codex Issues

Any chance we can have Codex disabled until the crashing issue can be fixed? I have not had a single Codex match that I didn't crash upon entering and/or during the match. At the start of this latest match, 7 out of the 10 members of my team crashed and then I followed suit. When I returned, the other team had taken 3 of the 4 points. This is something I remember being on issue on Live as well. PvP currently has and has had many issues and this is one of the biggest.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Telaran

Just confirming Artewig's point as this exact same thing happened to me yesterday. My team had 3 of the 4 flag points under our control.. then wham... over half the team is thrown out of the warfront due to a bug and when we are back in game we found the enemy team had taken those flags while we were out-of-game.
    Last edited by Clutter; 03-21-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Plane Touched

At least this game is really fast to get back in to. I wouldnt want to turn codex off until they fixed it, because I think seldom does it throw a match, but it would be nice if it was fixed. Right after the first patch to Prime it was good for 2 days, then back to crashing.

+ Reply to Thread