+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Dademore
  • 1 Post By Khelendross
  • 2 Post By Meaghanne

Thread: Black Garden!!

Default Black Garden!!

I have not had this much fun PvPing in years! Really amazing job balancing, healers are still strong but can be bursted. Sabs are a bit OP but still managable. Queue times are amazing, often less than 30 seconds to get in.

Kinda wish there was more low level PvP gear you could buy with Favor ... Devs?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dademore View Post
    I have not had this much fun PvPing in years! Really amazing job balancing, healers are still strong but can be bursted. Sabs are a bit OP but still managable. Queue times are amazing, often less than 30 seconds to get in.

Kinda wish there was more low level PvP gear you could buy with Favor ... Devs?
    I love that good sabs can wreck face in Black Garden. But its still balanced cause Sabs aren't so great in other warfronts where people aren't so clumped together.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    I love that good sabs can wreck face in Black Garden. But its still balanced cause Sabs aren't so great in other warfronts where people aren't so clumped together.
    Sabs are easy to kill in WF's if focused.

OP, I agree, having a blast in PVP. One feature of Rift that many other games lack is the customization with soul trees. I seriously PVP'd about 75% or more of my previous play time in Rift and always felt Rift PVP was the best out there.

After several years of playing, Rift's PVP fell apart big time, due to lack of balance and features being gone.

Right now, I'm enjoying PVP again in Rift, I just hope they keep some availability to PVP without the gear boxes. Keep it simple man.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

What Sabs are now actually powerful and fun again?

My friend is going to love this news.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Default Teammaking

At least in low tiers pvp suffers from teammaking. Black Garden with 7 mages vs. clerics and rogues. No need to start with.
    Happened 3 times in a row - just boring, nothing else to add:
    6: 500
    15:500
    12:500
    Last edited by Scientox; 03-19-2018 at 11:46 PM. Reason: mistake

As a healer it's a tiny bit annoying just because there are so many places for people to LoS my heals and they always do...

+ Reply to Thread