Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: VIGIL UPDATE: 6:00 AM PST 03/21/18

Telaran

We'll see if they come up with patch notes that gives an actual number value how much it was increased. Not their typical "Experience has been greatly increased" which wont give us any indication by how much exp was increased.

That being said I took time to note all my quest log with how much exp each quest gave yesterday, I'll compare with today and make a post about it to get the information out there by how much they increased the exp since they don't seem to want to share that info in numbers.

Fingers crossed that fixes the exp issue otherwise lots of people won't resub, myself included.

Too late tonight, I'm gone and you're miles ahead and I'm lost.
    Throughout this darkened scene, clear skies are what I need.
    The light resides in lines, offset in different times.
    And I'm blinded by a sea of this strange memory.
    Frames change and I'm still lost. scene stills lay still in this fog, and I try only to see straight through into you.
    Your eyes become so bare, an eager and empty stare. And I'm blinded by a sea of this strange memory.
    And I am...and I see.. it's just me.

Oh. And I'll just wait for patch notes. Going through my music and rediscovering so much good stuff.

Soulwalker

By the way, they are patching LIVE, not PRIME. PRIME is just the slave that follows

Rift Disciple

People are eagerly awaiting any info on the quest xp change. Will it be possible to level to 50 on a reasonable method of:
    • complete most/all quests
    • do each warfront a few times when it unlocks
    • do each dungeon a few times when it unlocks
    • do a decent amount of rifts/world events as you come across them

Even if all of the above only fufills 70-80% of your exp needed and you are expected a moderate amount of grind, that is probably okay.

Right now, doing all of that in all 1-50 zones, warfronts and dungeons is not anywhere near 70-80%

Whether ppl re-roll and/or roll an alt depends on this. This is essentially the longevity of the server in focus, the concern is justified
    Climate
    50 Mage - Virgil

Soulwalker

Default Following..

Quote Originally Posted by Nokta View Post
    We'll see if they come up with patch notes that gives an actual number value how much it was increased. Not their typical "Experience has been greatly increased" which wont give us any indication by how much exp was increased.

That being said I took time to note all my quest log with how much exp each quest gave yesterday, I'll compare with today and make a post about it to get the information out there by how much they increased the exp since they don't seem to want to share that info in numbers.

Fingers crossed that fixes the exp issue otherwise lots of people won't resub, myself included.
    Following... I meant to do this but work tied me up.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mellenium View Post
    Following... I meant to do this but work tied me up.
    I'll most likely be making a different post about in General discussion, you will be able to find it there.

Default Good Morning!

I really wanted some patch notes with my eggs and toast this morning. Oh well I spy with my little eye something that looks like a sun and not sure what all that blue stuff is but I think I'll go outside and investigate. Maybe I'll get patch notes when I get back....

PS: really enjoying playing prime and revisiting old friends and old haunts. Thanks for thinking of this Trion.

Shadowlander

Lol you all Talk about XP increase. I dont think this should bei their only problem... There are many Bugs and a Big Problem with the Balance. You can only Play 2-4 of the dps rolls to do really damage... All Others do min. 50%less...

So this Patch notes should be really Big and include an Server / Ping fix for EU OR a EU server.

Else trion will se a really empty Server soon.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Looks like a new server was spun up a moment ago, named Orphiel.
    --BC

Soulwalker

New shard - EU?

https://imgur.com/a/wI0Ld

Default the patch note you want!

Patch notes Rift Prime:
    - Warriors are getting nerf across all their souls. If they are gonna be bad, we want them to be the best at it.
    - Cleric tanks are getting a buff on heals and aggro, they can now heal themselves, their party, npcs, mobs, mob's families and friends, raid bosses, and they will be able to tank from their dimensions while they are drinking and taking a sun bath.
    - Rogues will be removed from game, sorry for the inconveniences.
    - Mages MA: getting a huge buff on all their damage abilities, we need them to one shot all the mobs in the map, so we can start the Sanctum vs Meridian long range war. Pyro mechanic changes, now they will ve to use a water based soul to improve their cooldown. All the other souls are getting change to MA or Pyro, but they will retain their original names.

- XP: Every Fae mob will have their xp buffed, like 1 fairie 1 level. Cuz, we all hate them

- Rifts: we will ve 1 endless rift in the middle of everymap, it will grow in size for each new stage until it covers the whole map.

- Planarite will drop from critter mobs.

- Killing other faction's quest givers will reward you with a new mount.

- PvP: from now on, all pvp will be done naked.

- Hammerknell opens today, but everytime you die, you lose xp

enjoy the game!

Soulwalker

I'm excited to read the patch notes (a little bummed about there being an EU server, but oh well. I just hope some my EU friends don't migrate away) but I'm getting tired of hearing "Trion, no one is going to resub, Trion, the server will die, etcetc" because of some people huffing and puffing "threats" - Trion, in my opinion, is listening and doing a good job at reacting to what the community is asking for.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Songcat View Post
    I'm excited to read the patch notes (a little bummed about there being an EU server, but oh well. I just hope some my EU friends don't migrate away) but I'm getting tired of hearing "Trion, no one is going to resub, Trion, the server will die, etcetc" because of some people huffing and puffing "threats" - Trion, in my opinion, is listening and doing a good job at reacting to what the community is asking for.
    We don't know its EU - we have seen zero confirmation about that.

But a 2nd NA server would make little sense other than spreading load and reducing the lag people complain about.

Shadowlander

it cant be eu server on same place. its na server. problem is not lag of distance its about overpopulated.
    if they create eu server it will be like on live, different place and cannot be cross transfer
    |Riku@Gelidra|
    [Riku@Vigil]

Kao

Default THE ABSOLUTE MAD LADS

Quote Originally Posted by Trix465 View Post
    Oh god please let this be real. If that's an EU shard I will IMMEDIATELY spend money on cosmetics.

I'm 100% serious Trion.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast