+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Prime Closure

Quote Originally Posted by Auroramimsy View Post
    How do you access Reclaimer shard? It doesn't appear when you go to the switch shard window on the U.S. shard list. I read that it was a pvp shard but the only one I see is Seastone.
    Prime ends on the 31st assuming the transfer will take place after and thats when reclaimer will start

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    i'm sorry was there some feedback pertaining to the thread on this, it seems a bit vague and indirect
    I thought it was pretty clear, and it seems it resonated with the right person after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
    I thought it was pretty clear, and it seems it resonated with the right person after all.
    so what you are openly admitting is that you are making a personal attack on another forum poster for your own personal gratification which I have been notably banned for doing to RR before he left?

Default Reclaimer Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Auroramimsy View Post
    How do you access Reclaimer shard? It doesn't appear when you go to the switch shard window on the U.S. shard list. I read that it was a pvp shard but the only one I see is Seastone.
    The Reclaimer shard becomes available when you have a character on "Reclaimer."
    Last edited by Zyanya; 03-20-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Excusing and tolerating disrespect guarantees it will continue.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

From what i remember previously, Reclaimer shard is just an "instance" of Sanctum/Meridian, you can't leave and do anything, it's just a temporary stop, might have changed now though.

It's certainly strange to log onto Prime and do a /who 1-59 and see plenty of new accounts/lowbie levels, guess one million Loyalty is a nice incentive to reach 50 before closure.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    ...to give all Prime players 3 days of free patron time before the shutdown, so they can clear their guild banks etc. Don't force them to pay for that.
    Even if 3 days cannot be applied, Giving access to everyone on the last day of prime so people can sort banks/mail/guild/dims would be pretty cool make it happen zyra <3

Quote Originally Posted by Killerloose View Post
    Even if 3 days cannot be applied, Giving access to everyone on the last day of prime so people can sort banks/mail/guild/dims would be pretty cool make it happen zyra <3
    I am not sure if its everyone, but all of my accounts have a free 14 day pass on them.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4