+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
Like Tree45Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Prime Closure

  1. #31
    Rift Disciple AsteroidX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Thank you for the clarifications and communication. Nice to see.

  2. #32
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default Why have both EU and NA avatars?

    Quote Originally Posted by werebadger View Post
    I am a french player, quite all my avatars are on Brisesol (french and EU shard), what will I do with an avatar on a US server ?
    I have avatars on both EU and NA servers. One benefit I've found is that your loyalty is shared and you get daily and weekly patron rewards on both. It's not much, but the loyalty boosts that occasionally drop from the rewards on each add to the joint loyalty.

    Another benefit is that the regions are down for maintenance at different times and you can play one while the other is down.

  3. #33
    Prophet of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    [QUOTE=Liluri;5373052]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquisa View Post

    Hi there! Mecha Crucia will transfer to live servers but the transfer will not be account wide.
    so even though we paid for an account wide pack when we got it you are going to disable the account wide distribution that we paid $29.99 for? players joining Live for first time from the Prime run might not like having to repurchase account wide bundles on Live to get it on other toons

    does that also mean our Prime toons won't get any of the account wide pack items our new created characters get either?

  4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #34
    Rift Team Zyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Hello!

    Small update this time:

    1) What will happen to souls bought on Prime?

    Any individual souls purchased on Prime will continue to be available to those characters once they are transferred to live. New characters will only have access to those souls if they own the corresponding pack on live.

    Note: transferred characters will have access to all souls the account has unlocked once they arrive on the live shards.

    2) Some needed clarification about the guilds.
    Usually transferring a guild from one server to another is perfectly possible, the guild leader simply changes shard and is asked if they want to bring the guild with them. The guild is then moved along with the guild leader to the next shard and every member of the guild gets a pop up when they log on telling them that the guild has moved and offering them a transfer to follow.
    Is it at all possible that this could happen with the prime guilds too? When the guild leader moves off of the reclaimer shard what exactly will happen?


    Guilds will remain intact when transferred to Reclaimer. As long as the guild leader initiates a transfer, and the remaining guild members follow that transfer they will be able to remain in their guilds.

    For more information, please refer to the following support article:

    https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...-Guild-in-RIFT

    3) Regarding character limit again - I know you can't exceed more than 12 -13 character slots, but If I only have 5 character slots on my account unlocked and have 2 characters that get transffered from prime over to live, will I have those extra 2 character slots unlocked automatically as was stated here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/232054250?t=47m59s Or will people need to buy extra to slots in order to have enough room on their account for prime characters?

    As long as there is enough room below the cap (12 normally, 13 with the Wilds Pack unlock) no additional character slots will need to be purchased for Prime characters transferring off Reclaimer. This is only valid for transfers from Reclaimer.

    4) Regarding wardrobes again - UNLOCKS or ITEMS? i.e. if I unlocked the appearance on prime and then threw away the item, after the transfer will the appearance be unlocked?

    Regardless of the status of the item (kept or destroyed), all unlocked wardrobe appearances will transfer.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

  5. #35
    Prophet of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello!
    4) Regarding wardrobes again - UNLOCKS or ITEMS? i.e. if I unlocked the appearance on prime and then threw away the item, after the transfer will the appearance be unlocked?

    Regardless of the status of the item (kept or destroyed), all unlocked wardrobe appearances will transfer.
    but will they unlock on other characters the way wardrobe works on Live or will the wardrobe unlocks on Prime characters be over written by Live wardrobe unlocks or visa versa?

  6. #36
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello!
    4) Regarding wardrobes again - UNLOCKS or ITEMS? i.e. if I unlocked the appearance on prime and then threw away the item, after the transfer will the appearance be unlocked?

    Regardless of the status of the item (kept or destroyed), all unlocked wardrobe appearances will transfer.
    And all I have unlocked on my live characters (EU shard) will not be unlocked for this "prime transfered character", and all appearance unlocked on Prime will stay on the US shard and not available for my EU toons ... That is why EU players lose with this "only US shard transfer" ! (And I have already one character on US shard for giveaway codes activation)

  7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #37
    Rift Team Zyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    but will they unlock on other characters the way wardrobe works on Live or will the wardrobe unlocks on Prime characters be over written by Live wardrobe unlocks or visa versa?
    I'm not sure I understand this one correctly. Does this:

    3) Will wardrobe unlocks made on Prime (especially premium consumed on purchase) be carried over to live accounts?
    Yes, absolutely! All wardrobe items unlocked on Prime will be available for use on characters transferred, as well as all other characters located in the same region. (Again, keep in mind: All Prime characters are being moved to the North American region).
    answer your question? If not, could elaborate on this for me?
    Discord: Zyra#0666

  8. #38
    Prophet of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    I'm not sure I understand this one correctly. Does this:
    answer your question? If not, could elaborate on this for me?
    the way wardrobe became account wide is server locked, my characters on all NA shards share the same unlock database, however my EU and Prime chars had a different unlock databse

    are you planning on replacing one with the other or did you figure out how to merge them, because even moving to PTS my characters would retain their wardrobe unlocks but did not then share them to my other toons created or existing on PTS already

  9. #39
    Prophet of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by werebadger View Post
    And all I have unlocked on my live characters (EU shard) will not be unlocked for this "prime transfered character", and all appearance unlocked on Prime will stay on the US shard and not available for my EU toons ... That is why EU players lose with this "only US shard transfer" ! (And I have already one character on US shard for giveaway codes activation)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    4) Regarding wardrobes again - UNLOCKS or ITEMS? i.e. if I unlocked the appearance on prime and then threw away the item, after the transfer will the appearance be unlocked?

    Regardless of the status of the item (kept or destroyed), all unlocked wardrobe appearances will transfer.
    could there be some investigation into whether or not you could join NA and EU together so they could shard hop with each other and unify everyone making wardrobe universal to all since cash packs extend to both already

    and if this is possible can it be done while maintaining the EU server time so their daily reset remains the same and possibly make the rift store look for the region from which you are buying so it knows whether to charge you dollars, lbs, euros, dinars or yen?

  10. #40
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Note: Experience bonuses will slowly be ramped up between now and March 31st, so it’s a great time for those who want to get to 50 ASAP!
    Currently it's only at the same old 200% that have been in place for months. When are you going to crank it up and by how much? Keep in mind that, at time of writing, there's only 15 days left, so if you only turn the knob on a weekly basis, you'd have to go from 200% to something like 1600% and then 5000% for it to have any noticable effect before the 31st.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 03-16-2019 at 07:38 AM.

  11. #41
    Prophet of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Currently it's only at the same old 200% that have been in place for months. When are you going to crank it up and by how much? Keep in mind that, at time of writing, there's only 15 days left, so if you only turn the knob on a weekly basis, you'd have to go from 200% to something like 1600% and then 5000% for it to have any noticable effect before the 31st.
    very much agree, also a quest exp boost, planar kill exp boost, dungeon exp boost and at minimum 200% for these

  12. #42
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    9

    Default Do people READ anymore??

    I can't figure out if some people are just daft, or are just trying to cause trouble. The answers to the questions have been VERY clear. Slow down and read. And calm down! All of this GIMME GIMME GIMME! You're not giving up a liver for Pete's sake!

  13. #43
    Prophet of Telara Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
    I can't figure out if some people are just daft, or are just trying to cause trouble. The answers to the questions have been VERY clear. Slow down and read. And calm down! All of this GIMME GIMME GIMME! You're not giving up a liver for Pete's sake!
    i'm sorry was there some feedback pertaining to the thread on this, it seems a bit vague and indirect

  14. #44
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9

    Default Move from Prime

    How do you access Reclaimer shard? It doesn't appear when you go to the switch shard window on the U.S. shard list. I read that it was a pvp shard but the only one I see is Seastone.

  15. #45
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auroramimsy View Post
    How do you access Reclaimer shard? It doesn't appear when you go to the switch shard window on the U.S. shard list. I read that it was a pvp shard but the only one I see is Seastone.
    It might not be active yet. Wait until the transfer is complete, then it should appear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts