+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bonus XP Aug 2 – Aug 6

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Bonus XP Aug 2 – Aug 6

This week, get bonus XP in both RIFT and RIFT Prime!

From August 2, 2018 at 12:01 AM PDT until August 6, 2018 at 11:59 PM PDT, earn 50% more experience in RIFT and RIFT Prime. And, don’t forget to participate in our Call-to-Action Hellbug event going on at the same time.

This is the perfect opportunity to level an alt or catch up with your friends on RIFT Prime! Enjoy bonus XP until August 6, 2018!

Lii

nvm /10char
    Last edited by Lii; 08-01-2018 at 02:41 PM.
    Yeti - Vigil - Chaos Rising

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Hi all,

Our team has been able to confirm a UI bug that is affecting how players see the bonus XP. Rest assured, you are indeed getting bonus XP, though. We are working on a fix for this but there is not yet an ETA.

Thank you,

-RIFT Team

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    Hi all,

Our team has been able to confirm a UI bug that is affecting how players see the bonus XP. Rest assured, you are indeed getting bonus XP, though. We are working on a fix for this but there is not yet an ETA.

Thank you,

-RIFT Team
    I just tested this on two accounts on Rift Prime and they are NOT receiving any bonus XP whatsoever. One was a level 21 character and one was a level 29 character. I measured the amount of XP prior to gaining XP, saw what the system showed as the gained XP, and saw what the system showed as the end result of the prior XP and the gained XP. The total of prior XP and gained XP did equally correctly, however, there was NO BONUS XP. On each occasion, it just gave the original XP.

So unless I am missing something it is not just a display issue, but it is just not working.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 08-02-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

i just rolled a new toon, looks to me there's no extra xp gained

Bonus XP Aug 2 – Aug 6-2018-08-03_122202crop.jpg

452XP gained = 181 base XP + 181 rested XP + 90 bonus XP

yes, it appears active. It's 50% XP kill bonus only and does not affect quest rewards
    Telaran Extravaganza Eleganza
    Alphaine@Deepwood / BrassVespid@Deepwood (and plenty of alts @ <Jubi> thanks to chronic altaholism)

Quote Originally Posted by Wellwisher View Post
    i just rolled a new toon, looks to me there's no extra xp gained
    Was this on Live or Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Jubinibi View Post
    Attachment 33277

yes, it appears active. It's 50% XP kill bonus only and does not affect quest rewards
    I am using yet another account and going to retest again very shortly. If I have different results I will go back and retest with the previous accounts to verify if it is character/account based or is possibly now working.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubinibi View Post
    Attachment 33277

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    Was this on Live or Prime?

I am using yet another account and going to retest again very shortly. If I have different results I will go back and retest with the previous accounts to verify if it is character/account based or is possibly now working.
    I have retested on another account and retested on the previous accounts. It is now working correctly on all the accounts and characters I have tested it on.

Bonus XP Aug 2 – Aug 6-primexpbonus.png

As you can see I gained 55XP. If you break that down I received 22 Base XP, 22 Rested XP, and 11 Bonus XP. If the Base XP is 22 then 50% of that is 11 and that is what I got for Bonus XP is 11.

+ Reply to Thread