Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By aileen
  • 2 Post By Manasha
  • 2 Post By Khronic
  • 3 Post By Harski
  • 2 Post By Ting
  • 2 Post By Santent
  • 2 Post By Challengere

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Greenscale Blight Delayed Past May 9th.

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Greenscale Blight Delayed Past May 9th.

Sorry folks, the big green wrecking machine is going to be delayed a bit and will not be available to trample you this week as hoped.

As soon as we get a new date confirmed, I will update this thread!
    Brasse

King of Slackers

RIP <GSB MAY NINTH>

Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Will the class balancing changes currently on PTS come out on the 9th or will they be delayed as well?
    Nikuyo - Spitescar - 50 Rogue
    Xx - Spitescar - 50 Warrior

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Supjeremiah View Post
    Will the class balancing changes currently on PTS come out on the 9th or will they be delayed as well?
    This. The balancing is desperately needed...

Shadowlander

Yeah the new combat system would be sweet. DPS will go through the roof and dh/gp will be clearable by most pugs but it'll let everyone gear up for gsb too
    Buffbat@Vigil - 50 Cleric
    <Disturbance>
    4/4 DH
    4/4 GP

I hope you guys will give free patron time to some people so they can return to game, same goes for PTS testing, right now afaik only 2 times GSB tested by players, back in day when we alpha tested SL we got in game titles and some fluff reward, maybe if you give some fluff rewards and encourage people to test more this amount would be increased.

Honestly, most people thinking right now they do alpha testing or live testing on prime, that is also one of the reason population decreases same goes for amount of people going PTS.

I really don't know, really like this game but every day is acting towards to population and game itself.

Still it's better than releasing broken/unmanageable content but please a bit hurry :/
    Last edited by aileen; 05-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Master

Are you guys still going to give the third char slot? I am bored, I can not get low lvl WF queue's to pop. I am currently at 800 mins for my lvl 16 char! 700 mins for my 27 (I keep two accounts logged with two different brackets trying to get pops). Bring in some fresh blood!
    Last edited by Manasha; 05-08-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supjeremiah View Post
    Yeah honestly this would be the nail in the coffin for me. I've been hanging on by a thread as of late, and another week of the same old stuff is just not going to keep my attention.
    Khron | DPS Rogue

Plane Touched

soon GSB can be made into 10 man cause not enough people will stay around. rip prime

Quote Originally Posted by Harski View Post
    soon GSB can be made into 10 man cause not enough people will stay around. rip prime
    Pretty much, I like the idea of free play time, but even with that it would be hard for me to come back. I asked for a refund cause the game wasn't sold as advertised. I remember asking for one in ArcheAge 3.0 release as well. Kinda surprised they haven't acknowledged or apologized for what was delivered at release. You know the, "We deserved better thing" and we are take "these steps" to rectify the situation. yada yada. <crickets> more of the same
    Last edited by Ting; 05-10-2018 at 08:42 AM.

This is 100% done time for me. Its apparent the Devs are way over their heads with what's going on. The fact they STILL havent came through and fixed class balance 2 months into Prime just screams it. I got 500+ hours logged, am not logging in anymore.

THIS WASNT VANILLA RIFT EITHER. Such a lie. Why did i even play?

50 Cleric
    Sub Par DPS Extraordinaire

more broken promises. nothing more to see here boys.

So with all the delays on skill balances, GSB, and future content on both Live and Prime is it possible that you guys jumped the gun and released Prime WAY too early and with the wrong expansion meta content (ie 4.x) and should be bringing devs from Trion's other teams in order to save what you started with the amount of players that have vacated both live and prime as a result of the amount of pending breakage in the game atm when very few players even find it worth their time to get on PTS and help you learn and research anything?

+ Reply to Thread