+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime: Vigil Challenge III

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Prime: Vigil Challenge III

Coming to Prime on Friday, May 18th!
    [EDIT: This event will now start on Wednesday, May 16th, after the patch! if the time or date of the patch changes, the event will change accordingly.]

The third challenge starts on May 18 16th, 2018 at 12:01 AM PDT (7:00 AM UTC),

and ends on June 15th, 2018 at 11:59 PM PDT (7:00 PM UTC 05/18/18)

THE SEEKER

DeadSimon has lost a large number of Confounded Contraptions across old Mathosia. Collect all 110 to earn his everlasting gratitude!

The top three finishers and three who completed it any time during the event will receive the unreleased Demonette Wings, many months in advance of general release. In fact, the winners will get both the mount and costume versions of the wings!

Everyone who finishes this achievement, forevermore, gains the title: "The Confounded." It's a new achievement (for Live and Prime) and will continue past the challenge phase.

Note: the contraptions are much, MUCH smaller than the one shown in the image below!

CRAFTING RIFTS CHALLENGE

Prime players have been looking for Crafting Rifts for some time, and we have too - here's how to use them to complete an official challenge!

Think you're dedicated enough? Are you up for three hundred Crafting Rifts? We know some of you are!

First three to complete and three randomly drawn from all who complete during the event: A unique title that we want to open up to your ideas. Post your title suggestions to this thread!

TWISTED ARTIFACTS CHALLENGE

More mayhem ensues as the coveted Twisted Artifacts become an even more valuable target on Prime. This is your advance notice to gather enough planarite to purchase Omen Sight or Quantum Sight in advance! Starting at the event kickoff on May 18th, collect 500 Twisted Artifacts! Sorry, the ones already in your pockets do not count.

First three to complete and three randomly drawn from all who complete during the event: Another unique title - we'd love your ideas before we select one!

Please post Challenge III questions, comments and title suggestions to this thread! DeadSimon reserves the right to choose a suggested name only if one strikes his fancy, so make them clever!
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 05-11-2018 at 12:37 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

INB4 Title McTitleFace

Plane Walker

Starts 18th, ends 15th?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

DOH. FIXING.
    Starts Friday May 18th, ends four weeks later on Friday, June 15th.

Numbers are confusing... and here I thought I had PLENTY of coffee today. Thanks for the nudge, Finerty! =)

[EDIT: This event will now start on Wednesday, May 16th, after the patch! if the time or date of the patch changes, the event will change accordingly.]
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 05-11-2018 at 12:38 PM.

craft rift title

the hamster
    the squirrel
    the crifter

artifact title

prefix red eyed
    suffix : the twisted
    prefix : twisted
    suffix : the red shiny
    suffix ; the shiny red
    suffix : the twisted hunter
    suffix : the red collector
    suffix : 12k in the red
    suffix : with the red eyes

Rift Disciple

Will crafting rift lures be available starting this Wednesday or not until the 16th?

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post

collect 500 Twisted Artifacts! Sorry, the ones already in your pockets do not count.
    Brasse,

Just a quick clarification question...does collect 500 Twisted Artifacts just mean to pick them up from the ground and "collect" them into your bags??? I ask because I know many of us have already completed most of the currently avail twisted artifact sets...

Thanks

Twisted Sister Twisted Brother prefix of suffix

Are we going to get Port Scion for this weekends Bonus for pvp because if not I don't think ANYONE will have Port scions challenge completed..ques have never poped for PS since quest were added back in.
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Hello all,

The Prime: Vigil Challenge III will now start on Wednesday, May 16, after the update.
    The downtime/ETA has not been set yet; we'll have that info on Tuesady this coming week.
    Of course, if the time or date of the update changes, the Challenge will change with it. =)

I am busily chasing down all places where I can edit the new date. The blogs are done already.
    If you see it as May 18th anywhere, please help me get it updated!
    Huzzah!
    Brasse

Next time you do a Challenge you should make it a in-game World Event having it trigger a day after it was patched into the game at a specific time, so everyone get it at the same time.

This will inform players on what they have to do, and how much they need to do before they qualify with a chance to win, so they can easily track their own progress.
    True Server First Prime GP: Anrak the Foul & Guurloth
    4/5 GSB
    4/4 GP
    4/4 DH

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Everyone who finishes this achievement, forevermore, gains the title: "The Confounded." It's a new achievement (for Live and Prime) and will continue past the challenge phase.
    Thank you for the nice event.

I finished the challenge yesterday on Prime. It was really tricky and time-consuming. I donīt want to complain, because I was busy and had fun. On Prime are always equal or higher opponents. Riding speed 90%, and one can reach the boxes only via jumping or angelic flight. Underwater breathing is much shorter.

Now I am doing it on Live. Opie jumps much more precisely and seldom sliped. The jetpack makes all climbing and jumping superfluously. Riding speed 160%+10% (mounted command). Portals everywhere due the planar attunement and patron fast pass. The respawn doesn't bother me, I am level 70.

Both Charactes on Live and Prime receive the same Title.

+ Reply to Thread