+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Balidin
  • 2 Post By aileen
  • 1 Post By Stihl
  • 1 Post By Moriko
  • 2 Post By aileen

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime: Omega is now UP! (PTS)

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Prime: Omega is now UP! (PTS)

Prime's PTS server, Omega, is now UP!

Recap here.

General of Telara

and Alpha?

Telaran

Is there a Fluffy NPC that gives planarite? Otherwise it will be quite difficult to test the souls from the soul vendor.

EDIT: I guess MA is just the only one that's on the vendor, I got the other souls.
    Last edited by ironstrix; 04-30-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    Strix @Vigil

Well, "raid ready" gear is old expert drops before concat items moved there, I do not know if this items still dropping.

That items has CP on them which we've been told will not appear on prime at 50 content, also earrings for that gear type came with box which we were not able to find on any expert dungeon or rift.

Currently gear on prime is way better than this ones because I mean most of 50 players or lets say players who will mostly clear GSB is full raid geared, giving proper feedback with this gear because of above facts right now is not possible.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Well, "raid ready" gear is old expert drops before concat items moved there, I do not know if this items still dropping.

That items has CP on them which we've been told will not appear on prime at 50 content, also earrings for that gear type came with box which we were not able to find on any expert dungeon or rift.

Currently gear on prime is way better than this ones because I mean most of 50 players or lets say players who will mostly clear GSB is full raid geared, giving proper feedback with this gear because of above facts right now is not possible.
    So having half the AP and 6x the crit power as you have on prime with no foundry environment isn't a good way to test? Who woulda thunk.
    Last edited by Stihl; 04-30-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Thumbs down

Unfortunately I don't have the souls on live and I have no intention of farming planarite or putting additional money into the game for testing purposes. Plus hearing the gear is not the same as prime makes testing even less useful. Have fun to those that test.

Hopefully they figure out how to take care of things so everyone can participate in this testing environment and give realistic feedback for the prime server.
    Last edited by Moriko; 04-30-2018 at 04:49 PM.

So far, I couldnt resist but did basic checks, looks like tooltip damage for skills fixed on prime.

It's nice to see fragmentation clusters bug fixed now its not giving more than 20% increase to satchel charge, also noticed time bomb become very weak it does very low damage what we have on prime right now, other than that didn't notice any significant change on sab tree.

It also looks like new combat calculations on pts making you do more damage than usual with most skills.

There is also no global chat channels on pts because channels linked to alpha and can't connect there.

Please try to bring copy to pts option for prime, so we can do checks apporiately.
    Last edited by aileen; 04-30-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    There is also no global chat channels on pts because channels linked to alpha and can't connect there.
    /3 Trade is global I thought? At least that's where everyone was talking initially when I logged on in the first 30 mins.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    /3 Trade is global I thought? At least that's where everyone was talking initially when I logged on in the first 30 mins.
    Well its only usable when on meridian or sanctum but when you go dimensions you can't use it, all other ones trying to connect alpha.

+ Reply to Thread