+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By TrionBrasse

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime Calendar Trove of Mounts - we got yer mount fix right here!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Prime Calendar Trove of Mounts - we got yer mount fix right here!

Hello Prime Ascended!

There was disappointment all around when our much anticipated Day 21 Calendar reward for Trove of Mounts went awry - it was something we ALL looked forward to!
    We started working on a fix immediately, and now we're following up with action for all those affected by the duplicate mount (or claim) issue.

Reimbursements for issues with Trove of Mounts claim from the Prime Daily Login Calendar (Day 21):

1. Everyone who logs in to a Prime shard between the update on May 2, 2018 and May 9, 2018 @ 11:59:59 PDT will find a Trove of Mounts waiting to be collected from the front page of the RIFT Store. Yep, everyone.

2. Additionally, Ascended who claimed the broken Trove of Mounts prior to it being disabled (the one that gave duplicates or nothing) will have a second Trove of Mounts waiting to be collected from the front page of the RIFT Store.

We can hardly wait to see what you got!

IMPORTANT: Please act quickly; this bonus is claimable ONCE, and expires on May 9th, 2018, at 11:59:59pm Pacific Time (May 10, 2018 06:59:59 UTC)
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 04-27-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Hello Prime Ascended!

There was disappointment all around when our much anticipated Day 21 Calendar reward for Trove of Mounts went awry - it was something we ALL looked forward to!
    We started working on a fix immediately, and now we're following up with action for all those affected by the duplicate mount (or claim) issue.

Reimbursements for issues with Trove of Mounts claim from the Prime Daily Login Calendar (Day 21):

1. Everyone who logs in to a Prime shard between the update on May 2, 2018 and May 9, 2018 @ 11:59:59 PDT will find a Trove of Mounts waiting to be collected from the front page of the RIFT Store. Yep, everyone.

2. Additionally, Ascended who claimed the broken Trove of Mounts prior to it being disabled (the one that gave duplicates or nothing) will have a second Trove of Mounts waiting to be collected from the front page of the RIFT Store.

We can hardly wait to see what you got!

IMPORTANT: Please act quickly; this bonus is claimable ONCE, and expires on May 9th, 2018, at 11:59:59pm Pacific Time (May 10, 2018 06:59:59 UTC)
    I was one who waited to collect day 20 rewards until I had used IRC when the Trove was disabled. When it was reenabled, the Trove of Mounts was already checked off as if I had collected it, but never did.

So those who claimed it beforehand, and got a duplicate or no mount at all, will get two Troves while I only get one? I know others had the same issue when it was enabled again. Do we have to petition to get our Trove?

Rift Disciple

If I'm reading it correctly, people who got duplicate mounts that could be (and likely were) sent to alts get even more mounts?
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 04-28-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    If I'm reading it correctly, people who got duplicate mounts that could be (and likely were) sent to alts get even more mounts?

Everyone who logs in to a Prime shard between the update on May 2, 2018 and May 9, 2018 @ 11:59:59 PDT will find a Trove of Mounts waiting to be collected from the front page of the RIFT Store. Yep, everyone.
    Have you ever wanted to?

She said may 2nd but some are saying they are getting them today? which is it please
    Have you ever wanted to?

Plane Touched

Still waiting for a reply to my question...

I got NO Trove at all for April. So I'll log in and get one on May 2nd.

Someone who got a duplicate mount from their Trove, which could be sent to an alt, will get the same free Trove that everyone gets, AND get a replacement Trove because they got a duplicate mount(or none at all). So anyone who collected it before it was disabled and fixed will get two or three mounts out of this.

+ Reply to Thread