+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 2 Post By Stihl
  • 1 Post By omgitslos
  • 1 Post By Curt
  • 3 Post By Archonix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Early notice of a couple of patch notes!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Early notice of a couple of patch notes!

Remember that tomorrow is PATCH DAY - Yaviey will post the downtime as soon as it is available. I am out of town until Thursday, but she'll look after you in my absence.
    CM Morgana will translate patch notes from DevSpeak for us as well!

DIMENSIONEERS:
    A new Dimensional Bundle Vendor will set up shop on Vigil. They will sell stashes that are normally gained through Minions on Live. Ain't no minions on Prime, so you'll be able to acquire these for Voidstones instead! Early negotiations indicate that these vendors will be located near the Dreamweaver vendors in your capital cities.

RAID GEAR MERCHANT:
    Yep, we're setting this up in advance of Greenscale's Blight, because you all deserve to plan ahead! The current Expert Armor vendor will level up to become the Ascended Quartermaster - selling Dungeon, Expert and Raid armor. Raid armor will be available in exchange for Primal Marks of Ascension.

COMING to the PRIME STORE:
    Two mounts, two companions and two appearance armor bundles. No, not telling you which ones, you'll need to wait until tomorrow!

Now, if I overheard any of this WRONGLY, you can trust Tacitus, Protector of Truthiness, to come in and edit it.
    See you Thursday!
    Brasse
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 04-24-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    because you all deserve to plan ahead!
    Can we anticipate balance changes prior to or released with GSB? I understand Prime is in progress but if we are going to plan ahead for the 20 man release, knowing whether or not the current meta will still be applicable would go a long way.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

DIMENSIONEERS:
    A new Dimensional Bundle Vendor will set up shop on Vigil. They will sell stashes that are normally gained through Minions on Live. Ain't no minions on Prime, so you'll be able to acquire these for Voidstones instead! Early negotiations indicate that these vendors will be located near the Dreamweaver vendors in your capital cities.
    All these notes are great but this one is the greatest.
    Cheers Tictac

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Can we anticipate balance changes prior to or released with GSB? I understand Prime is in progress but if we are going to plan ahead for the 20 man release, knowing whether or not the current meta will still be applicable would go a long way.
    The meta hasn't changed for the last 2 months since release, Brasse would need to a crystal ball and some cards for a timeline on those changes.
    Last edited by Ting; 04-24-2018 at 11:08 AM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Stihl, I know that balance is one of the items on the Devs "things to do to prepare for GSB" list. I am sorry that I don't have details to share yet.
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post

DIMENSIONEERS:

Brasse
    WOOHOO!!! I need a smiley that is doing cartwheels!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Default Race Change?

With the addition to content to the Rift Store, do we know if Race Change will be getting fixed as well? I've been stuck as a Bahmi for weeks and I NEED TO CHANGE.
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Any chance we can know pricing for raid vendor ahead of time?
    If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another.

Telaran

Not a single balance change? or buffs to the other 2 step child classes?

Disregard I didn't see Brasse second post
    Last edited by Curt; 04-24-2018 at 02:11 PM.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    Can we anticipate balance changes prior to or released with GSB
    Yes.

Current plan is to get Omega up and running later in the week so everyone can take a stab at the latest back end combat changes for Prime. Then we can look at an opening date for GSB on Prime.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Quote Originally Posted by omgitslos View Post
    With the addition to content to the Rift Store, do we know if Race Change will be getting fixed as well? I've been stuck as a Bahmi for weeks and I NEED TO CHANGE.
    Yes, finally tracked that one down and squashed accordingly!

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Yes.

Current plan is to get Omega up and running later in the week so everyone can take a stab at the latest back end combat changes for Prime. Then we can look at an opening date for GSB on Prime.
    I asked this on stream too but didn't get answer, since you opening Omega for prime values testing, Can we get option on prime to copy toons over PTS, so we can actually check with our real gears on prime and give feedback according to it?
    Last edited by aileen; 04-24-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread