+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TrionBrasse

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnival of the Ascended 2018 (03/15 - 04/05)

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Carnival of the Ascended 2018 (03/15 - 04/05)

Carnival of the Ascended starts TOMORROW!

From the Carnival 2018 blog just published:

Wait up, say Prime server players… Tempest Bay? We haven’t found Tempest Bay yet! Ahhh, very true, though you’ve clearly heard rumors of the fun going on there, like echoes from a past life.

Likewise, a traveling merchant has heard of this new, far off land called Vigil and is even now packing up his mule train to bring you a taste of Carnival! Look for Winachuck Maguck in Sanctum and Meridian. Yes, he has mastered the arcane art of being in two places at once!

Carnival runs from March 15th at 3:30 PM Pacific (22:30 UTC) to April 5th at 3:30 PM Pacific (22:30 UTC).

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Greenata is being VERY stubborn (not all that surprising!), but we should have him coaxed into behaving on the store within an hour or so.
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Carnival of the Ascended starts TOMORROW!

From the Carnival 2018 blog just published:

Wait up, say Prime server players… Tempest Bay? We haven’t found Tempest Bay yet! Ahhh, very true, though you’ve clearly heard rumors of the fun going on there, like echoes from a past life.

Likewise, a traveling merchant has heard of this new, far off land called Vigil and is even now packing up his mule train to bring you a taste of Carnival! Look for Winachuck Maguck in Sanctum and Meridian. Yes, he has mastered the arcane art of being in two places at once!

Carnival runs from March 15th at 3:30 PM Pacific (22:30 UTC) to April 5th at 3:30 PM Pacific (22:30 UTC).
    Is Winachuck Maguck supposed to be a vendor? I can talk to him but..he doesn't sell anything. Hidajack and Kwip sell some food and skins..but that's all I see. I know, I know, I'm a pain in the rear, lol...but still was hoping the dim items might show up today!

ps - only posing the question because this was in the Prime forums so...thought it meant for Prime, too

pps- you posted about Greenata here too..is that mount supposed to be available?
    Last edited by Blythe; 03-15-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

ps- I just saw the updated tweet and appears the items that are there...are it.

Definitely bummed. Carnival offers some really unique and wonderful dimension items usually ...and if the server goes just a year, they'll be missed. I know I'm like a broken record about the dim stuff, lol.. but...truly dims set Rift apart from other mmos. Every mmo quests, levels, gears, dungeons, raids, pvps.....but only you have dimensions which are really an extraordinary component. It would have rocked to see them get a kick start with the carnival. If you've got it (which you do)...flaunt it! (especially to the new Prime audience)
    Last edited by Blythe; 03-16-2018 at 06:00 AM.
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread