+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: FIRST TO 50: KIJATHEMAGE

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Congrats to him, he surely worked hard and was online most time but since most xp he earned came from invasions and that way is nerfed, this is quite unfair for other players since its not actual way to do levelling i assume so I hope you guys tune that xp changes on tomorrows hotfix good otherwise I can assure many people will be unhappy.
    Actually a lot of his XP was from running dungeons. He was tanking in one of their group member's streams for several hours a day. Quit being salty, someone else's achievement shouldn't the lessen the enjoyment for others.

Shadowlander

I'd loved to have hit 50 but have to work and have a family so I was never even close to being in the running and just gave up on even trying. Grats

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #18
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Side note: Kilthamage was also one of those who had their character deleted with the early Live items coming over issue. Even with restarting, a great run to first 50!

On the other hand, I am still happily picking daisies at level 15. =P
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by Draknox View Post
    Actually a lot of his XP was from running dungeons. He was tanking in one of their group member's streams for several hours a day. Quit being salty, someone else's achievement shouldn't the lessen the enjoyment for others.
    Once again, this is not being salty but stating fact and known from the guy who is partying with them and streaming it, if invasion issue wasn't case they were not hitting 50 that day.

Like today I farmed LH for 10hours and one of the fastest group it can ever be like LFG cooldown not resetting on all runs from 45 to 47 took this period.

This is a common problem with prime now, devs stating on discord farming trash on dungeons or invasion exploiting is not the way they wanted but making levelling exp required 3.5x more than live and keeping quest exp values etc very low even after boost forcing people to do this way.

Yet none of the post above denies, he reached that first and like i said congrats to him but please when reading stuff don't take everything as being salty, I'm trying to point common truth well known by community and all this stuff written down for not letting prime end as fail but apperantly such kind of post is considered as trolling/baiting or being salty which is very sad.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Yet none of the post above denies, he reached that first and like i said congrats to him but please when reading stuff don't take everything as being salty, I'm trying to point common truth well known by community

I do not disagree that XP does not seem to be properly scaled on Vigil. But this thread was to recognize someone's achievement. There are several threads already going about XP on Vigil.

Bringing that conversation here, is what makes it appear salty.

I do not disagree that XP does not seem to be properly scaled on Vigil. But this thread was to recognize someone's achievement. There are several threads already going about XP on Vigil.

Bringing that conversation here, is what makes it appear salty.
    Once again you are not getting the point, is not being salty when people afk farmed invasions on shimmersand and stillmoor and gained lots of exp, no one reported this to devs meanwhile me and many others 40+ was doing dungeon farmings and was expecting that is the way to go unless, some people noticed people doing it and I myself reported this to devs directly and response was this.
    "no, of course no one said anything" and when I said I was saying this for 2 days that exp from this stuff is way too high response I get was "yes but no one knew how many invasions it was..." so after this they lowered/reverted back exp from rifts and invasions.

So my point is either that exp shouldn't get touch or if its going to reverted people who afk farmed this should be rerolled back in day in NMT there was a similar case from raid rift "Sea of Ladon" and people who levelled up with that reverted back when there was many level 65s in the game already and that number wouldn't be lower than 1000 players. So such kind of action either taken or exp should stayed but people will never understand this.

Once again you are not getting the point, .
    You are completely missing what I said....

There are several threads on the topic you are wanting to discuss, this is not one of them. Not every discussion in every thread needs to be on that topic. That is not how forums work.

You are completely missing what I said....

There are several threads on the topic you are wanting to discuss, this is not one of them. Not every discussion in every thread needs to be on that topic. That is not how forums work.
    This is actually where you should discuss that kind of topic since he is first to get 50 and Brasse also stated his char was rolled with the early live items coming over issue, like I said on that period all people above 40+ know what happened. Most of people actually avoided such kind of farming because of "Sea of Ladon" incident on NMT and like I said after 3 days of reporting and writing on forums this is shouldn't be way to do it because you literally afk there finally they noticed what is issue because they weren't knowing that many invasions were coming there, yet after 1% of game gained such huge advantage from this and most avoided it , they reverted and no action taken either. So that thing should stayed like this and all people should either do it or action should be taken but whatever I'll say you will not understand my point.

Fyi, in "Sea of Ladon" I helped my guild mates on NMT for their alts when I was full PA, full expert geared because they invited me when over 1000 player was there and doing i just tanked that thing to them somehow for like 3 hours and like 4 days later I got rollback for a month ago like 2 hours left to raid Mount Sharax and I got 1 month ban when I literally gained anything and helped people which is ironic because expansion was released for almost 40 days when sharax opened...

So in conclusion if people gained some advantage by such kind of thing, it should be equal to everyone but anyway like I said no matter what wall of text I'll leave here you will not try to understand anything.

PS: I do not care who gets first 50 or what I care is equality of players and same kind of action should be taken to those who lately farmed planarite on stillmoor event while they are AFK and used macros to tag mobs.
    Last edited by aileen; 03-19-2018 at 10:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2