+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree194Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: XP Adjustments - ongoing over time!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Devilokk View Post
    There is nothing to elaborate upon. You've done so many WF's that you can now buy the mount...
    That's not exactly hard to do by level 25. And it certainly doesn't mean he leveled primarily through PvP, speaking from experience.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MadFrenchie View Post
    That's not exactly hard to do by level 25. And it certainly doesn't mean he leveled primarily through PvP, speaking from experience.
    Its quite a bit though. I have I think about 3,000 of those....Ive done about 10 WF's and am level 28. In my case, I did not use WF's to level. with 13.3k Id imagine WF's made a much bigger dent in leveling.

Telaran

If they boost quest xp they should nerf dungeon xp for sure maybe even warfronts, I can ding after running 3 dungeons i believe, but I do like slower leveling.
    Last edited by Curt; 03-21-2018 at 08:13 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Same level 43 quest from Droughtlands before Patch and now after Patch.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Devilokk View Post
    Its quite a bit though. I have I think about 3,000 of those....Ive done about 10 WF's and am level 28. In my case, I did not use WF's to level. with 13.3k Id imagine WF's made a much bigger dent in leveling.
    It does give a substantial amount of XP, specifically with the daily boosts.

Overall, I think the XP rate feels pretty good, but I agree that quest XP still seems slow compared to other activities that take similar amounts of time.

If they brought quests in line with the rest of the XP, I think it'd be a fine rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Same level 43 quest from Droughtlands before Patch and now after Patch.

Thanks for posting a comparison, Slipmat! I forgot to take a before pic..was wondering how it looked!

SUPER DUPER thrilled with this...being a questing fan, and not so much a pvp/dungeon person. Zillion thanks, Trion!!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Telaran

Thanks Trion! Just what the doctor ordered!!

Any news about xp 40-50 ??
    Still far out of sinc !

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Trickroman View Post
    Any news about xp 40-50 ??
    Still far out of sinc !
    I'm about to hit 45 and I'm in sync with zone progression. Don't forget to do other activities like rifts, world events, dungeons, warfronts, etc. Quests alone will only provide ~70% of your XP to 50 in Rift, this throws a lot of people off coming from other MMO's where you can quest all the way up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6