+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mikoto Misaka
  • 1 Post By everplayz
  • 3 Post By Blythe
  • 2 Post By GamingMimi

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PRIME: Credit purchases temporarily disabled on Vigil

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default PRIME: Credit purchases temporarily disabled on Vigil

UPDATE: purchases of cosmetics for Credits is now re-enabled! [03/07/08 8:00 PM PT]

We have temporarily disabled purchases of cosmetic items for credits on Vigil due to an unforseen glitch. Please do not attempt to hammer on purchases repeatedly, they still won't work, hehe.

As this is not a show stopper, Vigil will go live shortly!
    Brasse
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 03-07-2018 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity

Soulwalker

Is this why i cant buy a subscription on the Glyph website?

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

You should definitely be able to buy anything you see on the Glyph website. If you are still having issues, please file a ticket with support.trionworlds.com and our CS folks would be happy to help you out!
    Brasse

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

UPDATE: purchases of cosmetics for Credits is now re-enabled! [03/07/08 8:00 PM PT]

Wait so should I be able to buy credits at this point then? Every time I try to purchase credits nothing is happening in-game, I have the game through Steam and trying to use the Steam wallet.

Soulwalker

Default Steam wallet not working for prime!!!

Hi why isnt the credit store working on prime? I also have steam wallet and it doesn't work?

Soulwalker

Default get rid of micro transactions

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post

We have temporarily disabled purchases of cosmetic items for credits on Vigil due to an unforseen glitch. Please do not attempt to hammer on purchases repeatedly, they still won't work, hehe.

As this is not a show stopper, Vigil will go live shortly!
    Brasse
    Really enjoying rift prime, and I like the sub to play. Although any type of micro transactions even for things like pet skins is going to ruin this. Everything should be able to be bought with in game currency, or don't have them there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksted View Post
    Really enjoying rift prime, and I like the sub to play. Although any type of micro transactions even for things like pet skins is going to ruin this. Everything should be able to be bought with in game currency, or don't have them there at all.
    I have to disagree. Even the longest running sub games (like WoW) have cash purchase items like pets, mounts, a few cosmetics, services, etc. NONE of these effect your ability to progress ahead of anyone else...they are totally a choice, usually on the side of vanity, lol. (Personally I plopped down credits day one for the different skin tone options) Can I progress further with a tan? Nope. I just like the way it looks
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by BlytheElf View Post
    Personally I plopped down credits day one for the different skin tone options) Can I progress further with a tan? Nope. I just like the way it looks

Haha, this made me chuckle
    Serenity
    is not freedom from the storm,
    but peace amid the storm.

+ Reply to Thread