+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any RP guilds out yet?

Default Any RP guilds out yet?

RP is my main passion in Rift, although I love others too and I was just wondering if anyone has set up an RP guild yet or is interested in starting one with me?! <3
    ------Sindragosa in game name to find me!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

I'm in, if you're playing guardian and haven't found anything yet

RP is totally relevant to my interests as well, if there's a RP party for Defiants. (I guess you dirty Guardian god-botherers could come, too.)

Great to see RP enthusiasts on Vigil! I'd be good with a crossfaction guild, personally - we can all reee at each other ICly between zone events. You can find me as Jing ingame.

2 months later but I gotta throw my hat in here, too. My character names are most definitely not lore-compliant (unless there's a family of Bahmi out there with the last name "andcheese") but it's nothing addons and some suspension of disbelief can't fix.

My two characters are Defiant but because word of devs says we're getting a third very soon, I'm down with rolling my cleric as a Guardian and playing past the mid-teens for the first time. It's probably the best time to do so anyways!
    Faeblight - Kalemne / Iurzule / Chiumali / Belowski // Vigil - Macaroni / Clefable
    elsewhere - Infinipede, Okiee
    I achievement hunt, have an interest in RP & lore, and I'm a baby dimmer (currently working on a tribute to Neil Breen)

+ Reply to Thread