+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: <Rift Prime> Welcoming Raiders, Casuals, & Socials for all aspects of Prime.

Default <Old Skool> Welcoming Raiders, Casuals, & Socials for all aspects of Prime.

<Old Skool>

A Rift Prime Conquering Content guild

Old Skool Community -
    We’ve had an explosive start being ready before Rift Prime even started to invite a friendly mix of current live, returning and new players. Server firsts, guild quests and guild growth remains our priority. We are now also actively focusing recruitment for mature active raiders. However, we always have plenty of room for mature casual/social players that want to join in on the fun and adventure as Rift Prime itself evolves.

Old Skool Culture -
    We have amazing members running regular activities such as dungeons, experts dungeons, rifts, raid rifts and more to equip and advance our members. Banners are frequent, discord is busy, questions are welcome, guild perks are perky! As we prepare information, guides, crafts, materials and support for level 50’s to be raid ready we also run regular giveaways to support all members and will be putting together fun events over the duration of Rift Prime with our ears and eyes on the Vigil ground making sure we can meet each phase of the server head on.

Come join us to start ahead of the game.

Old Skool Raid Schedule -
    We plan to hit all raids as they are released.

Raids & Raid Times: (Subject to Change)
    - US Raid Time 6:00 PM Server [Pacific] Wed,Thu,Sat,

Old Skool PvP -
    We have many members who enjoy Warfronts.

Rift Prime has an excellent Guild Finder feel free to use it or message Nogardgib, Oygaa, or Keywhee (Kiwi) ingame. You may also join Old Skool Discord and PM us:

https://discordapp.com/invite/mmorpgcom

We do things Old Skool - People First. Always.
    Last edited by Nogardgib; 04-16-2018 at 05:23 AM.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Soulwalker

These guys are the real deal. We have quite the community over here and it is growing by the day. Come on over and have a blast with us in Rift Prime. I am so glad they let me join this awesome community.

Happy to be a part of such a wonderful community, and I look forward to re-experiencing all the great content with such a diverse group of players.

Thanks Nogardgib and Oygaa for all the hard work you are putting into this guild!

Come join us on PRIME, we have cookies! No...not really, but we are an awesome community looking for more to join us. We have several knowledgeable people of different stages in game. We have all kinds of players--Progression raiders, casuals, dungeoners, dimensioners, just to name a few. We have new, current, and returning players. We love doing things together! Give us a try. Follow Nog's instructions as listed above to join an AWESOME Rift community!

Soulwalker

no really we do have cookies

Red face Hi- guild inv for Prime

Hi,
    Been lookin' thru your guild recruit and love your community and feel ^_^
    Would love to join you on prime
    Played rift from near launch, looking forward to getting stuck in

Quote Originally Posted by Hazrilo View Post
    Hi,
    Been lookin' thru your guild recruit and love your community and feel ^_^
    Would love to join you on prime
    Played rift from near launch, looking forward to getting stuck in
    So glad to have you join us. This will be lots of fun.

Can't wait for the lauch, hope things go super smooth

Quote Originally Posted by fluffywolf View Post
    no really we do have cookies
    Milk Bone cookies... lol ... just for you

Plane Touched

I would like to join you guys. I plan to play a chloromancer healer. A little about me... I have played tons of MMOs. Rift I played from beta through just after Storm Legion launched. My guild and I were playing a lot of The Old Republic when it came out so left this game for that. Wish I didn't to be honest. For raids we got through all the dungeons and Greenscale, River of Souls, and the first 10 man zone forgot the name of.

I don't play hardcore anymore. Havent really since original EQ and EQ2 really. I do enjoy dungeons a ton and I also love to raid but I cant guarantee that I can make every raid. I will try to make most of them though.

Anyways, If I am accepted into your guild, I look forward to meeting and gaming with all of you.

Soulwalker

I will be there casually. Too many other game responsibilities for mmorpg.com and Gamespace.com

Will most likely roll as "Benbrada" or "Benita"..... anything of the "Ben" variant.

Quote Originally Posted by soluss View Post
    I would like to join you guys. I plan to play a chloromancer healer. A little about me... I have played tons of MMOs. Rift I played from beta through just after Storm Legion launched. My guild and I were playing a lot of The Old Republic when it came out so left this game for that. Wish I didn't to be honest. For raids we got through all the dungeons and Greenscale, River of Souls, and the first 10 man zone forgot the name of.

I don't play hardcore anymore. Havent really since original EQ and EQ2 really. I do enjoy dungeons a ton and I also love to raid but I cant guarantee that I can make every raid. I will try to make most of them though.

Anyways, If I am accepted into your guild, I look forward to meeting and gaming with all of you.
    I am so glad you decided to join us and make our community your new home. Great times are ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Benbrada View Post
    I will be there casually. Too many other game responsibilities for mmorpg.com and Gamespace.com

Will most likely roll as "Benbrada" or "Benita"..... anything of the "Ben" variant.
    You will be at home and welcome when you are not burning the candle at both ends. Thank you for choosing our community.

Soulwalker

Default FBOD

Time to get it on
    Last edited by Synsyyty; 03-07-2018 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Stuff

If u donít have a guild yet, hit us up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast