Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Bacchus169
  • 3 Post By omgitslos
  • 1 Post By Golden
  • 1 Post By Skiye
  • 1 Post By Kerin

Thread: You need to address the players before there is nobody left to address

Telaran

Exclamation You need to address the players before there is nobody left to address

Every day we go without some kind of statement about RIFT's future, we lose more people from an already small playerbase. Every day a guildy gives up hope and stops logging in. Some think the game will be canned totally; some think that even if Gamigo picks up development, it will take months to get a team up to speed and making content. Everybody I've talked to in my guild has canceled their recurring Patron subs, and are just playing out their remaining sub time. If Gamigo actually has plans for RIFT, and especially Prime where we pay a monthly fee, they need to tell us what those plans are NOW or it will be too late.

You are 100% correct. I’ve seen several guildies out the game down as well. Can’t blame them either. With less and less to do on Prime. No word from Gamigo. Why would they log in and dedicate anymore time to a game with no discernible future?

I hope SOMETHING is said.

Wednesday @ 10:45am: 61 players online on Prime. @2PM after maintenance: 75.

I’m keeping track of the population on Prime at certain times of the day. I wonder when it’ll be less than 100 during prime time.
    Last edited by omgitslos; 10-31-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

Agreed. Please, Gamingo or GGG or whoever, please tell us something soon or it won't matter.

I've been here since before the beginning and I don't want to see this end with a whimper.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Champion

My wife and I definitely cancelled our recurring patron. I'm fairly certain my whole guild did as well since we were discussing how to get in and removed our payment methods over discord.

There's absolutely no point in continuing to throw money at an abandoned game.
    Last edited by Skiye; 11-01-2018 at 04:42 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    My wife and I definitely cancelled our recurring patron. I'm fairly certain my whole guild did as well since we were discussing how to get in and removed our payment methods over discord.

There's absolutely no point in continuing to throw money an abandoned game.
    I did the same, entirely to ensure my payments were canceled before the web site becomes unavailable to do so .. in the current state there's no one in any of the corporate entities whose names have been mentioned in this affair engaging with us [the players] so it's wise to be cautious especially where payment details and authorisations are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus169 View Post
    they need to tell us what those plans are NOW or it will be too late.
    Very true, but as I just said in my previous reply, currently the 'assets' of Trion are in limbo likely known to very few, many of which were likely unconnected with Trion Worlds before 22 October, so I doubt there's anyone right now ABLE to say anything even if they would want to.

Champion

Default same

iam not resubbing... but not account game things more like family matters.
    but I fell bad I was s happy when trion made prime. it was rift all over agin
    but sadly a lot of guildies has left and population has decreased a lot
    last time I logged in it was like a graveyard ,,I hate ot sea prime end like this.
    but gamigo needs subs to make prime worth staying on line.. if people arant gonna support the game then why keep it?
    I hope something happens and prime will stay here. but it don't look hopefull as of yet

+ Reply to Thread