+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Old Asha's Orders

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Old Asha's Orders

"Asha's staff accidentally sent out old orders that were encrypted. New orders have been issued regarding the strange ship on the horizon, but they will not arrive before many of you brave Defiants have already gone out to discover the wreck of the Endeavor on your own (at coordinates 6454, 4060 on Mathosia). Asha would like to assure Defiants that their curiosity and initiative will be rewarded if they are to investigate this curious shipwreck on their own, rather than just waiting for orders to arrive like the Guardians do.

Asha's staff would like to apologize for issuing orders with a six-year-old cipher."

We are aware that the quest-giving letter for the Defiants is broken. We have made a fix, but due to the shortened schedule with this week's build, we won't be releasing a new build until the next scheduled update. Unfortunately if you have taken the "Old Orders" out of the mailbox they still might not issue the quest, however, the actual quest with Miela on the Wreck of the Endeavor is not blocked and you should be able to complete all the other prelude content that is available this week.
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 09-13-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Telaran

Those aren't the right coordinates, are they?

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noseeum View Post
    Those aren't the right coordinates, are they?
    I just corrected the coordinates. CC grabbed the coordinates while I was standing over his shoulder, and we both were in agreement that that should clarify things but reflecting back... I think we grabbed height as one of the numbers.

The correct coords are:
    6454, 4060
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 09-13-2018 at 03:24 PM.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

After finally getting to the Chancel of Labors, the "Brevanic Portal Beacon" seems to autoexecute, but no Queen Miela appears. Clicking on the icon results in the message "You must be near the Brevanic Portal Beacon in the Chancel of Labors" even when you are dead on the quest marker point.

/sigh

OK, the spot is really small and not quite where the marker is. Frustrating glitches like this suck the fun out.
    Last edited by Goddessdavida; 09-13-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Plane Touched

Are these supposed supposed to be on live? I can pick them up but doesn't appear to be any actual quest objectives for dailies

Edit: I did not get any mail on my Guardian on live, just was curious about this post so I checked..
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 09-13-2018 at 08:39 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

This is the build up to Storm Legion Expansion, would be surprised if they put this on Live?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    This is the build up to Storm Legion Expansion, would be surprised if they put this on Live?
    That's why I'm surprised that the quest are available. The dailies don't have any objectives but the iron Pine story Quest I can go and use the reactive and Miela will come through but the quest won't progress. Definitely does not seem to be intended for Live.

+ Reply to Thread