+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Nogardgib
  • 1 Post By Kehild
  • 1 Post By Kehild
  • 1 Post By Nogardgib
  • 1 Post By Kehild

Thread: T2 Lessers Over Priced for Prime. Can we please get a reduction in price as T1's did?

Exclamation T2 Lessers Over Priced for Prime. Can we please get a reduction in price as T1's did?

The cost for T2 Lessers from the notoriety vendors is overly costly for Rift Prime. The cost for T1's was reduced once Trion was made aware of the issue previously. They were reduced from 10,000 void stones and 2500 planarite to 1,000 void stones and 1500 planarite and when T2's were introduced a few weeks ago they were priced at 20,000 void stones and 5000 planarite. It would be greatly appreciated if they could be reduced to something more reasonable. Maybe use the same formula as you did on T1's?
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

I reported it to Salvatrix like 2 weeks ago, it was on her plans for to do but other issues delayed, she told me that it'll be getting changes soon possibly on this weeks hotfix.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60)
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    I reported it to Salvatrix like 2 weeks ago, it was on her plans for to do but other issues delayed, she told me that it'll be getting changes soon possibly on this weeks hotfix.
    Thank you for the info.

Shadowlander

I'm really sad to hear this. Not because I don't want them to ba available at a cheaper price, but because, like for T1 lessers, I already bought one for 20k void stones. I really do hope I will have a few void stones in compensation after the fix.
    Why giving gear available at a certain price and then decrease this price a few weeks after? Why not the correct price directly? Or am I suppose to not buy something available, because it is likely that the price will be reduced? That makes no sense...
    If they fix this, I want my void stones back.
    Last edited by Kehild; 08-06-2018 at 03:34 AM.

King of Slackers

Quote Originally Posted by Kehild View Post
    If they fix this, I want my void stones back.
    Two weeks ago i spend 60k for them, an endgame char don't need voidstones for anything.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    Two weeks ago i spend 60k for them, an endgame char don't need voidstones for anything.
    I have several characters, and a lot of gear that you can buy with void stones is Bound to account. Those 20k void stones could have been used to buy gear for my next level 50 toon.
    And I never had 60k VS. 20 were already a lot for me

I refused to buy them at the 20k rate because it was ridiculous for Prime. That was the live price and I figured they would bring them down as they did the tier 1's. I could have bought several, but I did not want to have to ask for a refund. If they do not, I just will not get them neither will most in the game as most people don't even have 20k voids.

Shadowlander

I did ask for a refund of 17500 void stones, the price difference. The answer from trion, in short: we apologize bla bla bla but... no we won't give you anything. Thank you for playing rift.
    That made me really mad.

Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kehild View Post
    I did ask for a refund of 17500 void stones, the price difference. The answer from trion, in short: we apologize bla bla bla but... no we won't give you anything. Thank you for playing rift.
    That made me really mad.
    Heyo sorry about the bad response, unfortunately we sometimes don't have all the information at the time of the ticket. If you could update your ticket and we can look into refunding the difference for you as long as you purchased the essence(s) pretty recently.

Shadowlander

I just received an update on my ticket saying that 17500 void stones were added to my account.
    Thank you Trion for your reactivity!
    Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread