Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maelya

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bounty Artifact Challenge Sadness...

Default Bounty Artifact Challenge Sadness...

So I watched the twitch stream to see the winners and to my surprise there were only 2 completions??? I'm surprised because as of the end date of the contest on 17 May, I had collected 23 bounty artifacts on my main "Serenity"...

According to the contest page: "Yes, any bounty artifacts you’ve already collected will count toward the total, including those bartered, traded or bought on the auction house!" I collected the majority of these in the first month on Prime and purchased a couple cheap ones on the AH...I counted how many I collected (via the Artifact collection screen on the character sheet) several times during the contest and have reverified since...am I missing something here???

Very disappointed in this contest...I figured I would not be the first, but at least I would have a shot at the random draw of all those who completed it...now to have completed it and not even be entered into the random draw??? Very disappointing
    Last edited by Zorr; 05-29-2018 at 07:39 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zorr View Post
    So I watched the twitch stream to see the winners and to my surprise there were only 2 completions??? I'm surprised because as of the end date of the contest on 17 May, I had collected 23 bounty artifacts on my main "Serenity"...

According to the contest page: "Yes, any bounty artifacts you’ve already collected will count toward the total, including those bartered, traded or bought on the auction house!" I collected the majority of these in the first month on Prime and purchased a couple cheap ones on the AH...I counted how many I collected (via the Artifact collection screen on the character sheet) several times during the contest and have reverified since...am I missing something here???

Very disappointed in this contest...I figured I would not be the first, but at least I would have a shot at the random draw of all those who completed it...now to have completed it and not even be entered into the random draw??? Very disappointing

Mistakes happen. Hopefully a Dev will look into your account and fix the error.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by soluss View Post
    Mistakes happen. Hopefully a Dev will look into your account and fix the error.
    Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt!
    There is also another player still waiting for a respond,http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...organized.html many questions have been remained unanswered.

Rift Disciple

To be honest, I’m not surprised—trion is trion. I only did the contraptions challenge, because I had a lot of fun hunting them in Celestial Lands. I sure hope they will get their issues resolved.

PS: please do another contraptions challenge in storm legion!
    Nereius@Faeblight

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ailell View Post
    To be honest, I’m not surprised—trion is trion. I only did the contraptions challenge, because I had a lot of fun hunting them in Celestial Lands. I sure hope they will get their issues resolved.

PS: please do another contraptions challenge in storm legion!

Hopefully you didn't spend too much time hunting for contraption pieces in Celestial Lands since the contraption challenge pieces are only in Telara.
    There are similar pieces in Celestial Lands but these are not part of the challenge.

P.S. if you did this on Prime you don't have access to Celestial Lands anyway.
    Last edited by Rhipf; 05-30-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Default Screenshots of the bounty artifacts collected...

Link to Screenshots of the 23 bounty artifacts collected during the contest: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...oE?usp=sharing

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Hopefully you didn't spend too much time hunting for contraption pieces in Celestial Lands since the contraption challenge pieces are only in Telara.
    There are similar pieces in Celestial Lands but these are not part of the challenge.

P.S. if you did this on Prime you don't have access to Celestial Lands anyway.
    No, no, no, no. All I'm saying that I did the contraption challenge because it reminds me of the puzzle boxes achievement in Celestial Lands. Already completed that when PoA released on live a year ago. It was fun!
    Nereius@Faeblight

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zorr View Post
    Link to Screenshots of the 23 bounty artifacts collected during the contest: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...oE?usp=sharing
    Because you still not received an answer. I just saw this in the following post:
    Re-reviewing the Challenge 2 winners. *Thanks to Keepro & Clowd.http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...m-summary.html
    Last edited by Maelya; 06-03-2018 at 03:31 AM.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Hey folks, we're not ignoring you, but had to chase down some data. I am closing this thread and redirecting comments to:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...rs-issues.html

Brasse

Closed Thread