• 1 Post By omgitslos
  • 1 Post By Rhipf
  • 1 Post By Zaltoth
  • 1 Post By Wilsonatorrr

Thread: exp weekend?

Shadowlander

Default exp weekend?

Hi

Is the exp weekend, also in rift prime? or is it just the live version ?

Shadowlander

just saw we are getting Adventuring XP.

But what is Adventuring XP ?

Soulwalker

Exclamation Increase the overall exp permanent!

Adventuring Exp Bonus only effect dungeons, so you dont get more exp for quests.

Thats once again half baked and no help at all!

Make a permanent exp boost of 75 or 100 % for dungeons AND quests.

The lvl grind still is horrible. New Players give up fast.

On a Progression Server there shouldnt be a Thing like lvl grind.
    It destroys the fun and is boring as hell

So plz dear Trion, give us a permanent lvl boost of 75 or 100 %.

Then lvling will be more fun and Server will have more max lvl ppl for endgame.

And plz release new Content more faster. Otherwise ppl will lose interest and leave. Furthermore the endcontent like experts and raids shouldnt be easier than the normal lvl dungeons.

But making ppl lvling faster SHOULD be your main priority now.
    So the Population grows again.

Its no big deal to make a permanent exp boost on Prime anyway.
    But if you dont then you can shut down Prime soon!

so please ....stop that lvl grind!

Thx

Greetings Dralar aka Soulreapeer

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Dralar View Post
    Adventuring Exp Bonus only effect dungeons, so you dont get more exp for quests.

Thats once again half baked and no help at all!

Make a permanent exp boost of 75 or 100 % for dungeons AND quests.

The lvl grind still is horrible. New Players give up fast.

On a Progression Server there shouldnt be a Thing like lvl grind.
    It destroys the fun and is boring as hell

So plz dear Trion, give us a permanent lvl boost of 75 or 100 %.

Then lvling will be more fun and Server will have more max lvl ppl for endgame.

And plz release new Content more faster. Otherwise ppl will lose interest and leave. Furthermore the endcontent like experts and raids shouldnt be easier than the normal lvl dungeons.

But making ppl lvling faster SHOULD be your main priority now.
    So the Population grows again.

Its no big deal to make a permanent exp boost on Prime anyway.
    But if you dont then you can shut down Prime soon!

so please ....stop that lvl grind!

Thx

Greetings Dralar aka Soulreapeer
    I also think the leveling so TO slow, and the quest are REALLY bad exp

Default Smh

In all honesty, this EXP weekend felt like a slap in the face. 50%. ONLY on mob kills?? Never before have I seen a weekend EXP event go so poorly. Nothing changed, nobody was leveling. Still a hour long wait for LFG. Heck, we even had a 4/5 party with a tank and still waited 25 minutes for a healer.

100%+ or bust. At least make all sources of EXP 50%. Invasions kills, quests, dungeon objectives, Random LFG rewards.

I am leveling my Warrior, the 1-30 experience is great. 30-35 is OK. So far 35+ feels exactly the same as the last 2 characters. Even with the EXP changes put in last week AND the 50% EXP from kills. So now that the 50% is over, I don't think I can stomach leveling this Warrior. I put time aside for this "EXP weekend" and it was kind of a waste.

I appreciate the effort from the Devs, and the last few patches have been good overall for the endgame raiding scene...but sometimes the things they do jut seem half-baked.
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Is this thread actually happening? i went from 15-35 in a day and didnt even play hardcore. So I guess expectations are to create character, log in, get out of starter zone, and ding max level? This QQ is ridiculous. Xp is fine. Earn something for once
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

Shield of Telara

I don't think anyone has a problem with the leveling from 1-35ish. It is the end levels (45-50?) that start to become a grind.

Soulwalker

For my part, it's not the amount of exp given post lvl 40 so much as that it takes FOREVER to kill anything. Where pre 40 I could kill most everything with 1 or at most 1 /12 of a rotation, post 40 it takes 2 1/2 to 3 rotations to down anything.

This is way to long on landscape mobs

Soulwalker

in order to keep the game going people need to hit max lvl faster now,the whole old school grind feeling has to end.I agree with the slap in the face of what only 50% exp too only killls.....wth guys really???

the game does feel alot better now since the updates!But we need to make people want to stay in the game to get to max lvl to where the game really starts!

Why can we not have every weekend exp bonus of say for example 100% of all sources/ pvp exp/bonus onto of the Wf bonus! or even do more then 100%
    you would see alot more lower levels players queing for PVP also which right now well Gl getting into a WF pre 50 ):

My guild did take advantage of the 50% from dungeons but it still was blah. At one point we had 53 online and i looked out of the 53 only 13 where 50 haha but to see that without a bonus to grind another toon up mostly like not again.

It is coming onto summer time and people play less so it make's complete sense to do another exp boost/even the weekend boost to keep the game alive guys.The boost we just did get is not enough at all!! I do really enjoy this game and it is going in a good direction BUT we just need to keep it going forward and i feel with more exp/bonus etc to lvl up hit max lvl we can keep the game alive.I did see alot of newer faces this weekend come into my guild. I just would like to keep them logging in (:

+ Reply to Thread