+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Will Ember Isle be released this week

Soulwalker

Default Will Ember Isle be released this week

HI

Would be nice to get some advanced notice if Ember Isle is going to be this week.
    Gumshoo
    Forum Trained Troll

Shadowlander

I'd expect RoS to come out before Ember Isle. Possibly even HK but that has known issues so maybe not.

They delivered the class balance and GSB so personally, I'm content giving them a little breathing room.

Shadowlander

GSB was released last week so that is very unlikely.
    Probably later, and RoS has to come first anyway.

Soulwalker

sounds good.

I work in EST, so i have to book a holiday to have any shot at world first fishing achievements. I'm in no rush, but advanced notice was all i was looking to get, so i can work within their update window.
    Gumshoo
    Forum Trained Troll

Not really a bad idea people could work on planar attunement sooner something to do on mains other than raids. I know technically RoS should be first but just because ember is out doesn't mean ID has to be.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Ember Isle will not be out rolled out in May.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Soulwalker

Thank you for your rely.
    Gumshoo
    Forum Trained Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Ember Isle will not be out rolled out in May.
    content has become lacking all we have is raid farming to do now, really hurting players below 50 who need help from level 50s who are only ever online during raid time and unavailable for anything else

not that my guild has this issue but I see enough complaints in chat about this current state, you did design this server as a speed challenge and it is playing faster than content is becoming available which is not necessarily something that you can change on currently released content and may be difficult to reel back in with future content

Soulwalker

Default Hoping for some advanced notice

HI

Thanks for the May update on Ember Isle not being released.

Maybe it's too early to ask, but will Ember Isle be released this month or is it not scheduled for at least the next 2 Wednesdays?

Thanks
    Gumshoo
    Forum Trained Troll

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    ... snip ... you did design this server as a speed challenge... snip...
    On the contrary, the instant gratification PLAYERS decided to make this a speed challenge. They are reaping what they have sown, and the collateral damage are the players that didn't feel the need to make 50 (and be bored) in a week.

It's "all about me" come home to roost.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I'll just leave this here.....

Will Ember Isle be released this week-ember-isle.jpg

Soulwalker

I'm not in a rush. i just hit 40 on my 2nd toon and only lvl 9 on the 3rd one.

I do enjoy fishing and i'm down to needing 4 trophy fish from ember isle to finish all current fishing achievements. My hope is ember isle is released before the fishing achievement is completed with calendar rewards and also that we get some advanced notice to plan around which ever day it releases.
    Gumshoo
    Forum Trained Troll

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dough View Post
    On the contrary, the instant gratification PLAYERS decided to make this a speed challenge. They are reaping what they have sown, and the collateral damage are the players that didn't feel the need to make 50 (and be bored) in a week.

It's "all about me" come home to roost.
    Prime was originally meant to be an accelerated progression server slated to end approximately a year after opening. See this link. However due to various bugs, xp issues, balance issues, and so forth, Trion revised this intention after launch. Prime is now expected to last a few years rather than just the one.

So yes, players DID have reason to rush at the beginning. We just don't anymore, so much.
    Iphigeneia // Jehan // Coriolana // Cytrine@Faeblight
    "Just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm not right!" -Sylver Valis

Soulwalker

Any update on Ember Isle and this week's patch?

Hoping this is the week it appears.
    Gumshoo
    Forum Trained Troll

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Iphigeneia View Post
    Prime was originally meant to be an accelerated progression server slated to end approximately a year after opening. See this link. However due to various bugs, xp issues, balance issues, and so forth, Trion revised this intention after launch. Prime is now expected to last a few years rather than just the one.

So yes, players DID have reason to rush at the beginning. We just don't anymore, so much.
    God I hope they take their time. I still have yet to reach 50 with a toon and would like to try some vanilla stuff. Oh well.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast