+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hawkemoon

Thread: Eternal Planer Dust

Rift Disciple

Default Eternal Planer Dust

okay so EPD's were kinda scarce and pricy when they were needed for every high tier augment and rune, then add in every high tier crafting recipe and other consumables and well EVERYTHING!!
    now you just released GSB and Crifting lures, which take 3 EPD's ea also so now you have ZERO for sale in AH, and the price goin up to 9p ea, figure over the weekend we start seeing them for 15p ea,
    I was farming rep for raid rifts and also in a group that we did 6 raid rifts in shimmer and stillmore, for 20 people completeing raid rifts we got MAYBE 2 EPD's drop for each one, doing events in same zones also has very rare drop
    SO PLEASE if you are goin to make FRIGGIN everything at lvl 50 crafted need them then could you PLEASE increase drop rate so that we can actually make some of this stuff!!

Default Increase drop rate

I was all excited to pick up some crafting lures but soon realized I would need eternal planar dust and not having much luck in the past with these and the fact that I also need them for making raid potions I had none. I jumped on the AH within minutes of the servers finally coming back online and like the OP mentions there were none listed.

Please increase the drops or this is going to just get more frustrating.

Shadowlander

i don't see anything wrong here.
    Just do level 50 zone events where there are rifts to close in objective, you'll have EPD.
    Farm rifts, you'll have them.
    Expert rifts as well, I think I always have some in expert rifts.
    It's not that rare at all.

Champion

i got two of these from footholds in silverwood.

they can drop from any rift..thingy..thing. don't limit yourself to the activities that take the longest for the least possible reward.

and of course i put them on the ah cause i only care about fat stacks.

Rift Disciple

Default yea right

I farmed 4 hours of raid rifts, I farmed 2 DAYS of playing on zone events various zones, mentored sometimes, sometimes not.
    I kill footholds all the time, etc, and I personally have NONE. not one single EPD last week AT ALL!!
    now you need 3 for each crift, I have 4 skills on 2 players, that's 12
    AH has NONE and what few were up are goin for 9p ea
    bottom line is , am I paying to play so I can farm EPD's all day to make a crift or well basically ANYTHING lvl 50?
    or am I paying to play the game and experience new things, redo old things, some content, some 10 mans, expert's etc, PLAY the game not run around spending 6 hours a day TRYING to HOPE I get a couple EPD's to drop

I say again, FIX THE DROP RATE< THIS IS REDICULOUS!!
    will a DEV at least comment, even a "this is as planned" so I know its useless and quit crafting al together?
    signed a very frustrated, disillusioned, once a crafter, hating I took it up again player

Rift Disciple

Default ohh and you didnt get an EPD from silverwood

there are many types of dust and EPD's ONLY drop from higher lvl, major rifts, raid rifts and zone events in lvl 50 zones, other types of dust drop elsewhere and normal tier ones usually drop second tier, green enduring dust not the blue eternal dust

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by hawkemoon View Post
    there are many types of dust and EPD's ONLY drop from higher lvl, major rifts, raid rifts and zone events in lvl 50 zones, other types of dust drop elsewhere and normal tier ones usually drop second tier, green enduring dust not the blue eternal dust
    that silverwood foothold that awarded me the BLUE EPD that sold on the ah for 9 plat says otherwise.

obviously I am 50.

Plane Touched

There's nothing wrong with eternal planar dust. It was always a low drop rate. The price will drop over time as more people do crifts, since they are a major source of EPD.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhyeyeon View Post
    There's nothing wrong with eternal planar dust. It was always a low drop rate. The price will drop over time as more people do crifts, since they are a major source of EPD.
    The best source of eternals used to be salvaging essences bought from the planar vendor for dirt cheap. RIP salvaging. I miss getting rich selling those dusts on the AH.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dixa View Post
    that silverwood foothold that awarded me the BLUE EPD that sold on the ah for 9 plat says otherwise.

obviously I am 50.
    What actually happened is you already had it in your rift bag from an earlier level 50 rift/foothold and hadn't looted it yet. You can't get eternals from low levels, otherwise it would be a lot less scarce than it is and we'd have a ton more on the AH.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Erzebet View Post
    What actually happened is you already had it in your rift bag from an earlier level 50 rift/foothold and hadn't looted it yet. You can't get eternals from low levels, otherwise it would be a lot less scarce than it is and we'd have a ton more on the AH.
    it was the first zone event I did that day, and the first zone event I had done in a week on that character.

but please continue to tell me how I got my drop apparently you know about what happened on my client than I do.
    Last edited by Dixa; 05-18-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Rift Disciple

Default update for crift drops

did guild run 15 crifts, EVERY raid member had 20+ EPD, and 5-10 major cats
    cant argue with that, I personally got 23 epd and 9 major cats along with dead core, frozen tear etc etc and the regular mats,
    cant complain, it seems I would have to agree its working as designed now

+ Reply to Thread