+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Disabling World First and Achievements for GSB

Champion

Considering guides for all these raids were made 7+ years ago there's really no actual achievement for being first to clear ancient content.

Shadowlander

Any world firsts gotten on the first day don't matter regardless. Especially when they're also killed by pugs of randoms on the same day.
    Buffbat@Vigil - 50 Cleric
    <Disturbance>
    4/4 DH
    4/4 GP

We dont care for world firsts. As long as game is stable.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    its always midnight somewhere and mid workday somewhere else there is no way to appease the entire player base
    If only the world was flat and had a single time zone.
    --BC

Maybe we shouldn't have raids that are so easy they're cleared in the first day and this would be largely irrelevant.
    Trunks@Vigil
    Trunks@Omega

MAke MAges Mages Again

Disabling World First and Achievements for GSB-shard-first-prince-hylas.png

/10 chars
    > My YouTube Channel <

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    #1 Assassin - Smartyr@Seastone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannj View Post
    the most effective game changing rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    doesn't have back pedaling and keyboard turning

Thanks to all Pug Lyfe members we got 4 bosses down on GSB tonight, while most fights currently looking unwelcoming for random pugs, they are still doable.

DPS check on Hylas itself was high enough, we found the solution by going 4 tank and totally ignoring dpsing adds of it.

Once again thanks all Pug Lyfe members even thou its pseudo guild, it was so fun to get 4 bosses as first as pug.

LGS looks promising a bit, but group of people knowing what they do will clear it soon.
    Last edited by aileen; 05-17-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Thanks to all Pug Lyfe members we got 4 bosses down on GSB tonight, while most fights currently looking unwelcoming for random pugs, they are still doable.

DPS check on Hylas itself was high enough, we found the solution by going 4 tank and totally ignoring dpsing adds of it.

Once again thanks all Pug Lyfe members even thou its pseudo guild, it was so fun to get 4 bosses as first as pug.

LGS looks promising a bit, but group of people knowing what they do will clear it soon.

I had a blast, I was a little late for work and totally burnt out by the end of the run but it was really great seeing people from all different guilds come together, it made the game feel like a really great community (:
    So thank you for the 30-35 or so people that took part in vigils first attempt to slay the big green thicc boy himself and I hope we can do it again soon!

- Sad

Rift Disciple

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Permadrunk View Post
    I had a blast, I was a little late for work and totally burnt out by the end of the run but it was really great seeing people from all different guilds come together, it made the game feel like a really great community (:
    So thank you for the 30-35 or so people that took part in vigils first attempt to slay the big green thicc boy himself and I hope we can do it again soon!

- Sad
    I was not a contributor but it was indeed nice to see the Rift community getting together to tackle GSB regardless of guild affiliations.

Plane Touched

As we stand on ruins of a dying MMO people actually care who get's to kill 7 years old content first the second time?

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harski View Post
    As we stand on ruins of a dying MMO people actually care who get's to kill 7 years old content first the second time?
    Unfortunately, the Forum PVP came and went with it years ago too. Those were some great times enjoying those reads!
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2