+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Challengere
  • 3 Post By Maelya

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bank Vault Extensions

Plane Touched

Default Bank Vault Extensions

I bought 30 bank vaults and want to unlock the extensions, but if I click on the lock "click to unlock this extended bank vault area" there is no offer to unlock it.
    Last edited by Maelya; 05-06-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Plane Touched

I don`t know in which forum I should write my request. If it is an in game bug, then please move my post to the right forum.
    Fact is: The extended bank vaults are closed on prime. It is not possible to unlock the lower bank vault areas and I think it is not okay that there are now locked contents on Prime!

Default I am also curious....

....as to when these extensions might be opened. I would rather have top and bottom unlocked before separate tabs....just because it is easier to look at.

In Live, all my storage problems were solved by each alt having their own 5-tab guild bank, which was easy to accomplish because Plat is in ready abundance (even my lvl-10 dimension touring alts have guilds with multiple vaults). However, while I immediately started down that road in Prime, it is simply NOT an option, because it will take me forever to earn the 300 plat needed for my next guild vault. Hence, personal bank vaults are my only option.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (43), Prasutagus (22)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Plane Touched

Default The problem still exist, and it is disappointing to get no answer!

Meanwhile I also unlocked the last two bag slots above the bank vaults. I hoped that maybe these two slots unlock the price for the extended bank vaults. But they remain still locked without an offer.

Most players will note it probably very late when the server is quite briefly from the end.

I also noted this early on in Prime iteration. Several others have inquired in chats but this stands as the better quantitative analysis by far. It seems to cheapen the experience to have these items gated err locked. They should just have the slots deleted then if we are not to have access to them. To have a giant chain lock running across each bank slot..ahem...is a bit tacky.

How much is the 6th role slot going for characters. I for one am glad we do not have too many options on what spec to bring for raids/dungeons. Cannot afford any more roles then I currently have.

Thumbs up op

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    How much is the 6th role slot going for characters. I for one am glad we do not have too many options on what spec to bring for raids/dungeons. Cannot afford any more roles then I currently have.
    Roles 5 and 6 are 100p each. Roles 7 and above are 900p each. I am severely missing my 20-something role slots from live. While I would like to see the secondary tab on vaults made available, the role costs definitely need to be reduced for Prime.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Plane Touched

Default Bank Vault Extensions locked: I am still waiting for an answer.

It is still not possible to buy the extended bank vaults. I have only 30 "half" bank vaults and must look at these stupid locks at the bottom bank vault. Finally, I wish to unlock them.

Plane Touched

It is still not possible to buy the extended bank vaults.
    If this remains till we can transfer our characters to the live server, we could unlock them only via cash. 29x990 Credits or maybe 28x990 = 27720 Credits. 99, 99 Euro = 18500 Credits/ 27720 Credits = 150 Euro.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
    It is still not possible to buy the extended bank vaults.
    If this remains till we can transfer our characters to the live server, we could unlock them only via cash. 29x990 Credits or maybe 28x990 = 27720 Credits. 99, 99 Euro = 18500 Credits/ 27720 Credits = 150 Euro.
    You just answered your question

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Next patch I have a fix to disable the extensions from the UI, they will not purchasable and will no longer be visible.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Next patch I have a fix to disable the extensions from the UI, they will not purchasable and will no longer be visible.
    What is the purpose of these not being available, this makes no logical sense to be withheld unless it is in order to force buying them with credits if and when Prime is merged back over to Live if that is even still going to happen

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    We have the opportunity to experiment with this fresh RIFT server using an oft-requested subscription model and progressively unlocked content. Our goal for RIFT Prime is to provide the experience that many of you have requested: no lockboxes, a significantly reduced store with more of the current store-based items obtained through gameplay.....
    Naturally, throughout the year, we will continue to read and address your feedback, run seasonal events and introduce new items.

We want to unlock these extended bank vaults with ingame currency. If they are now simply hidden till the live server merge, it is a withholding against cash. You promised with prime an often wished subscription model without extra cash locked features. Read your red promis: You wanted to read and address our feedback. It looks like you forget the "address" and "no cash lock" part! I feel betrayed by these promisses.

I invested 50 Euro last week for two new mounts and to unlock some bank vaults for ONE character on live. These activations are always and only valid for ONE character, mind you! Actually, this is already too expensive, because I have always paid a subscription. I wanted to support the game. Cosmetics are ok. But not for every charakter 56 bank vaults for 990 credits each (+ Prime characters now). That's over now. Your answer is like slamming the door.

I will cancel my annual subscription, because the players are not important to you. Questions in the forum are ignored instead of adressed. Players who thought they are safe among the winners in the challenges do not get a price. Their questions were ignored.

The last few points alone have upset me over the last weeks. This criticism is not addressed to you, RoughRaptors, because I know that you are not the one who makes these wrong decisions. It is simply enough: RIFT OFF!
    Last edited by Maelya; 05-30-2018 at 11:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread