+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: DAILY CALENDAR: TROVE OF MOUNTS IS TEMPORARILY DISABLED

I did get the Ash Strider the first month...and then another Ash Strider today. (I gave it to my secondary alt)

I'm not positive which character actually clicked the calendar the first month...but wondering if it is possible to get an account duplicate if claimed by your two different characters on the same account?

If that's the case..I'm just bonking myself on the head for not assuming it could happen.
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-25-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Blythe - Faeblight

General of Telara

Tacitus, while you are doing this could you look at the Calander for live. It still hands out last expansions (and old world) world currency on day 5 I think it is. The day 12 reward gives out expert upgrade components that are next to useless for most players from new to old. I would suggest changing this to a storm cell or a cosmic trigger. Day 19 gives out PA exp which is also next to useless to a large amount of players and might be a worth changing to ssomething else such as a single boost token or something.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post

I cannot replicate this. If you want to PM me some specific character names and what mount was duplicated after the patch this morning, I can dig deeper into logs. But on a surface level, I cannot recreate getting duplicates of collected mounts after many attempts across many characters.

One thing to keep in mind is that the box is not supposed to give you a duplicate of a mount (or a pet in the case of the pet box) that you already have collected. IF, for some reason, a character had the mount sitting in their bags uncollected and they open up an additional Trove of Mounts, they can certainly get a duplicate then, and that would be working as intended.
    Thank you for investigating this Tacitus. The person that is online and avaialble for me to check with fits the criteria you mentioned so it is working as intended in their case. I venture to say this might be the case for the other few as well. As soon as they are back online I will check and if that is not the case I will respond here. Thank you again for checking in to this and explaining what might have not been clear previously.

<O└d Skool>

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #19

Quote Originally Posted by Blythe View Post
    I'm not positive which character actually clicked the calendar the first month...but wondering if it is possible to get an account duplicate if claimed by your two different characters on the same account?
    Yes, it's character based. If you claim a mount on one character and then open the trove on another character it will not count the mount as collected, and therefore the possibility of a duplicate exists.

Soulwalker

Yay.

Mossy Tartagon.

On both accounts.

For the second month in a row.

And to think I got excited to be able to claim a mount.

Shadowlander

I put a ticket in about this this morning. (The not getting a mount but the calendar shows it was claimed)
    If it in any way helps to look at my account to assist please do so.
    It is the account associated with this forum account.
    Character: Montjoy
    Last edited by Ahlli; 04-25-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Yes, it's character based. If you claim a mount on one character and then open the trove on another character it will not count the mount as collected, and therefore the possibility of a duplicate exists.
    Gotcha I will just have to make sure to claim everything with the same character each time. Thanks!
    Blythe - Faeblight

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23

Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    Yay.

Mossy Tartagon.

On both accounts.

For the second month in a row.

And to think I got excited to be able to claim a mount.
    What happened to your other Mossy Tartagon? Looking into your two characters on Prime, I only see one, which has a creation date of today and is in your inventory. I don't see it under your mount collections so if you have any more information that would be appreciated.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    We are investigating the issue of players that did not claim a Trove of Mounts showing it as having been claimed anyway on the calendar. I do not have more info on this yet.

As soon as we can figure out why some players are seeing it as claimed when they were previously unable to claim it, we plan to issue replacement boxes as well as to the players that claimed the Trove in the hour before it was disabled.

We just need to determine the cause first so we have a good set of log search parameters, but that is being actively investigated at this moment.
    It seems some of us who received duplicate mounts are the ones who didn't get a "new" trove today. I remember I was online when the dev came into chat and said he was woke up at 4:30 AM to address this issue. He then said he was putting a lock on the trove mounts until it is fixed (some of us had opened ours already). Some people opened theirs and got nothing, some got duplicates (me), and some got the "bag is full" error when their bag wasn't full.

Whatever the case, some of us did not have the option today to open a new trove. We still see a "green checkmark" as if we have already claimed it. Not sure why some of us couldn't open the trove today while others could.

Soulwalker

*Logs in to Prime all excited*
    Calendar has a big giant check mark.
    Nothing new in mount tab.
    Nothing new in my bags.
    Let down again! What?! Say it isn't so. Thanks Trion!
    I have the same situation. I logged on the day it was available only to find out it was disabled. I then was out of town, returned today to find that it says it's already claimed, yet no new mount in tab or bag.

so whats to resolution to this? the next patch day is in may, are you just going to forget about it and say screw it to everyone that didn't get anything?

Default Razorback....

I just realized my Razorback is no longer amphibious. The speed nerf I can handle because it's business-as-usual to get faster mounts over time, but I was really excited to get an amphibious mount. Bummed....but understanding.
    LIVE: Boudicah (67), Ceridwynn (65), Gwenllyan (62), Iceniqueen (42), and Prasutagus (50) @Wolfsbane

PRIME: Boudicah (50), Prasutagus (32)
    Please visit my dimensions on Prime by searching Boudicah

Shadowlander

Just claimed the storefront Trove we were all promised.
    ...but...
    are those of us who were never able to claim the mount, while the system mistakenly flagged it as claimed after the patch, still awaiting another Trove in our mail (or some such thing)?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlli View Post
    Just claimed the storefront Trove we were all promised.
    ...but...
    are those of us who were never able to claim the mount, while the system mistakenly flagged it as claimed after the patch, still awaiting another Trove in our mail (or some such thing)?
    Once again I'm let down by Trion! I got one mount! THANK YOU! I love it! However, I didn't get a second one? You know what I did get? An email asking me to take a survey about my recent contact with customer support. Um, what support? Outside from make a ruckus here nothing really got taken care of. No GM contacted me. Didn't hear back about anything to do with this until today. I was not satisfied with my recent contact as their wasn't one. So you're just dismissing tickets? That's what this feels like. Thanks for the second round knockout punch. Really loving these black eyes. How do you expect to keep numbers like this?
    What next you don't have Greenscale ready for us? You're batting 2 and 0 right now, don't you dare strike out!

Edited: Oh you did push GSB back?! Thanks! What an excellent business model!
    Last edited by Punkrockchic; 05-03-2018 at 09:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2