+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: Prime Sliver feedback thread [Drowned Halls, Gilded Prophecy]

Telaran

Well, no matter how it looks, there will be more raids than any other class has to do.
    The missing weapons and no belt at the dealer.
    No buyable essences.
    This is not thought of, to insert a soul which can not get any equipment except by exessive farms and luck drops. But even that would not help anymore, the content goes further than what you could get at equipment
    I do not know, why the magetanks are hated that way.
    Not to mention the Synergycrystal, but the other classes do not have them either.

Rift Disciple

They are not hated. They were added to Prime from the beginning, against the opinions of some who thought it better to wait to add these souls until they were originally added. If that course was followed, there wouldn't be issues with missing gear items etc. but we wouldn't get to experience the newer souls at all, until the point that they were originally unlocked.

On one hand, it may have been less work to not add them until later, when they came out

On the other hand, it is nice to get to experience the new souls without spending money on them in the cash shop. It is just unfortunate that the gear discrepancies weren't noticed until it was too late.

Can you imagine playing Prime without the unlockable classes? Mages depend on Frostkeeper, Arbiter, and Mystic Archer. Without them we would all be stuck as Pyro and Stormcaller DPS, or Chloro heals.
    Climate
    50 Mage - Virgil

Telaran

Imagine?

I do not have, I have already experienced heal everything with the chloro to 65 as a raid healer.
    After that I stopped because that was too much for me with the shop.
    The Archer is a soul I hate from the bottom of my heart. I could puke every time I have to play it, just because there is nothing else that does so much damage. In addition, I only have to play the **** because its only 1 healer needed in 10'er.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aijate View Post
    In addition, I only have to play the **** because its only 1 healer needed in 10'er.
    I do really hope that they will increase the damage output of bosses and mechanics, which will result in more than half of healer required to heal the 10-men raids.

Telaran

How would the game have looked like without the new souls?
    Sabo needed a nerf.
    Worri would still have to be improved.
    The bosses would not have this unbelievable HP pool as there would not be this absurd damage.
    Balancing with fewer souls would not be that difficult.
    The mages would not have to ask for equipment for a soul which does not exist. So the Trion did not have any work to do for this lvl, which works more badly.
    What would be bad about the game now?
    If Trion would have more time to take care of more important except to iron out bugs which they bring in again and again with half-baked solutions.
    Last edited by Aijate; 04-28-2018 at 04:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4