+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Insoluble

Thread: Saga Quest: Damming the Stream

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Saga Quest: Damming the Stream

Not sure if there are others like it, but could those participating in this quest get rewarded. It's time consuming for everyone but the person with the quest. If you're not familiar, it's the one with four bosses that spawn after another in Runic Descent after killing Atrophinius the Fallen, which can only be summoned by the person with the quest.
    Last edited by Insoluble; 04-13-2018 at 03:12 PM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Golden's Avatar

It seems that there are quite a few of these type of bugs in the Sagas this time around.

Please, Trion, please fix them all.
    Last edited by Golden; 04-13-2018 at 09:00 PM.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

I can't complete this quest at all. using the horn doesn't do anything.

Using the horn worked within seconds for me this time, but I do remember in Live way back then that sometimes it took quite a bit longer for the first boss to spawn.

Here's another bug that you need to fix, Trion. I've heard from a few other players that the horn didn't work for them either.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Soulwalker

Also, if multiple people have this quest, does it count for everyone or does each person have to do it one by one? I assume everyone would at least be able to use the quest item since it's the first task in order to get the objectives to kill the npcs.

Someone on a chat suggested that the problem might be related to the version of the dungeon, i.e. Guardian or Defiant. Maybe make sure when you enter, the leader is Guardian, or just walk in to make sure.

I would think that it is worth a try.

+ Reply to Thread