+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Warrios , open world solo - TRION

Thumbs down Warrios , open world solo - TRION

Please

They will do something to improve the gameplay, players who like content solo in the open world is almost impossible to do with warrior, shameful situation comparing with other classes solving quests in the game, please let's do something, discouraging

It just comes down to your build. There are only 1-2 viable builds right now and one of them costs planarite. You can't viably play the way you want with the souls you want, so read up on current meta and you MUST play that if you want to do damage......aka play.

For Rogue, its Sab or nothing
    "I always wanted to play a PvP game where nobody dies." - Rift PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_KC View Post
    It just comes down to your build. There are only 1-2 viable builds right now and one of them costs planarite. You can't viably play the way you want with the souls you want, so read up on current meta and you MUST play that if you want to do damage......aka play.

For Rogue, its Sab or nothing
    Do you guys remember back in vanilla when each class you played had eight souls?

...not just two...
    Rift PRIME - "It's still cooking, buey!"

I use paragon/Warlord/tempest and I solo just fine.... I destroy most ST, and can even do multiples....

While sure MA kills faster.... I enjoy my Warrior a lot more...

Soulwalker

I cant help but laugh at these kinds of people. "Please, why cant I play this MMO single player. Why do you make me play with people?" Go play a single player game if you dont like having to interact with others.

Plane Walker

"But this is a single player game..."

/sarcasm off

Sorry, with the thread title I had to.

Most of my warrior friends are saying both BM and Paragon are doing well now for soloing. And as others said before. MMO's cater to group play. It's more fun that way and you should try it.
    Last edited by Skiye; 04-13-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazalus View Post
    I cant help but laugh at these kinds of people. "Please, why cant I play this MMO single player. Why do you make me play with people?" Go play a single player game if you dont like having to interact with others.
    Yes, mmorpg is to play with other players, so I use Auction House, and instantiated content, as I mentioned to do content in the open world, we do not need to babysit all the time, mainly quests, there are elite quests and events that are already for your type of gameplay ....
    Another thing, since when to play mmorpg it means to have to be with somebody in party all the time? Mmorpg is a society, I can be in a world with other people and be independent, but necessarily need the trade and some other actions within the game, such as end game content .....
    Not everyone has so much time to talk and play in groups, or making new friends available for when you can play 40 minutes and stop, and come back when you can again, some adult people have a social life and things like work and children, which in the most of the time it ends up disturbing these same little groups

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    Most of my warrior friends are saying both BM and Paragon are doing well now for soloing. And as others said before. MMO's cater to group play. It's more fun that way and you should try it.
    So, here's a funny one. As a warrior in the mid levels you pretty much go tempest if you can for solo since for a while it stays top dps. Maybe BM could beat it with all the cooldowns but noone really wants to fight a single quest mob for a few min. Not saying it will last that long but BM has a very long ramp up time.

Paragon, untill you get to last levels is very weak. There's a reason why Strike like Iron is 50% dmg increase (albeit passive so that turns out to less than 25% or around there for Prime). Also it takes a while till you unlock any useful new stuff that you don't already have at start. Each basic skill in warrior and first finisher have the same base damage values and scaling. It only get's altered by later higher talents and buffs.

Oh and as a last thing. I did say it's a funny one, so here it goes. As a warrior at level 41 you will be doing more dps than as a warrior at level 48. In the ten last levels you will actually start loosing dps while leveling up. It has to do with the scaling of the global damage modifier that seems to be increasing more closer to level 50 you are.
    Last edited by Jotunn; 04-13-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    So, here's a funny one. As a warrior in the mid levels you pretty much go tempest if you can for solo since for a while it stays top dps. Maybe BM could beat it with all the cooldowns but noone really wants to fight a single quest mob for a few min. Not saying it will last that long but BM has a very long ramp up time.

Paragon, untill you get to last levels is very weak. There's a reason why Strike like Iron is 50% dmg increase (albeit passive so that turns out to less than 25% or around there for Prime). Also it takes a while till you unlock any useful new stuff that you don't already have at start. Each basic skill in warrior and first finisher have the same base damage values and scaling. It only get's altered by later higher talents and buffs.

Oh and as a last thing. I did say it's a funny one, so here it goes. As a warrior at level 41 you will be doing more dps than as a warrior at level 48. In the ten last levels you will actually start loosing dps while leveling up. It has to do with the scaling of the global damage modifier that seems to be increasing more closer to level 50 you are.

Paragon is currently top ST warrior DPS, followed closely by BM.

After that, the rest are a bit behind...

Para is pushing over 1100 and BM is just under 1100... and both specs are very easy.

Rift Disciple

I am sorry but the OP is not correct.

I have three builds and all three function just fine in open world leveling.

My favorite so far is 12 in warlord for the heal and then the rest in Paladin.

I also use beast master and tempest as needed. 2000 planarite is extremely easy to farm, no matter what level you are at.

Seriously the whining needs to stop..

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Korrow View Post
    Paragon is currently top ST warrior DPS, followed closely by BM.

After that, the rest are a bit behind...

Para is pushing over 1100 and BM is just under 1100... and both specs are very easy.
    I'm a new 50 having hard time getting those
    Last edited by Curt; 04-16-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ceonnyn View Post
    I am sorry but the OP is not correct.

I have three builds and all three function just fine in open world leveling.

My favorite so far is 12 in warlord for the heal and then the rest in Paladin.

I also use beast master and tempest as needed. 2000 planarite is extremely easy to farm, no matter what level you are at.

Seriously the whining needs to stop..
    yeah I agree too, leveling is fine for a war its the broken skills and lack of dps which is hurting the class. double post sorry.
    Last edited by Curt; 04-16-2018 at 05:14 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrath View Post
    Do you guys remember back in vanilla when each class you played had eight souls?

...not just two...
    you still only played the four classes one or two ways each. every class has the most efficient way to tackle leveling or landscape content, and a best way to handle dungeon content.

balance has and will always be elusive to this game with so many options. there will always be a top and a bottom. the best you can balance is to keep the spread between that top and bottom reasonable, usually a single digit percentile. WoW actually achieved this in legion although the forums won't make it seem as such.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Been watching this 10 man DH warrior only run on Twitch for a while now.

If they're all playing their specs(heh?) to their best of their ability, then warriors need a good tune-up. Things aren't looking... good.
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast