+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Warrios , open world solo - TRION

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Been watching this 10 man DH warrior only run on Twitch for a while now.

If they're all playing their specs(heh?) to their best of their ability, then warriors need a good tune-up. Things aren't looking... good.
    Eh, given the 50%+ gap between dps playing what I assume to be the same spec, the "best of their ability" isn't a strong measure. But Warrior obviously needs some love.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Prophet of Telara

Warrior dps solo open world questing is quite laughable. I have 3 souls all of them increase my dps yet I do about as much damage as some tanking builds.

Paladin probably does about the same damage as paragon at lvl 38. Paladin however makes you run low on energy pretty fast if your trying to use all abilities.

3 mobs is a problem. Single elites it's questionable that you will survive. All the while running 38 para/13 Warlord/2 Tempest.

Playing BM is kinda annoying too since you lose a 85% bubble and are only melee. Also no way to reliably heal the tank pet.

Takes me close to 20 seconds to kill one mob. if I have to kill more than 3 in a row like some add then often I will have to run away and reset or die.

Soloing Rifts forget it. I've soloed all content up to lvl 38 but I don't think a class should have to group for quests when all other classes can solo them. When I played Rift back in 2011 and later in 2013 I never had to group for solo quests playing a warrior.

Telaran

I know that it doesnít feel warriorish at all but:

Beastmaster for the tankpet + reaver could work? I just struggled as warlord but I canít recommend that!
    Khamet@Brutwacht
    <VANEN>

Prophet of Telara

I'm currently playing a cleric and it's as if I'm playing a different game.Soloed all of Gloamwoods not running into any trouble currently lvl 25 killing lvl 28's comfortably in IPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    I'm currently playing a cleric and it's as if I'm playing a different game.Soloed all of Gloamwoods not running into any trouble currently lvl 25 killing lvl 28's comfortably in IPP.
    Most of the problem are 44-50 to solo quest using warrior souls , it like spank rocks , low dmg, high mob Hps ( lvl 49 20k hp ) , huge time for kill one by one , low exp, low quest quantity , and so on .... Boring !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2