+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Salvatrix

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion, thanks for turning all us defiants into dungeon aholes....

Soulwalker

Default Trion, thanks for turning all us defiants into dungeon ninjas....

...by making alsbeths satchel lootable by only 1 person in the dungeon group
    Last edited by Valseia; 04-11-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valseia View Post
    ...by making alsbeths satchel lootable by only 1 person in the dungeon group
    Please say this is a late April fools joke. You stuck around to see if it respawned or was clickable again? Cause if it is only lootable by one, that would either be a bug or a really poor design.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Nogardgib View Post
    Please say this is a late April fools joke. You stuck around to see if it respawned or was clickable again? Cause if it is only lootable by one, that would either be a bug or a really poor design.
    took us 8 runs to get 8ppl their bag this morning, only had to get to bag and reset for next though not as bad as it could have been if it had locked us out to random

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

No, this is not the desirable behavior. I passed it on to the relevant parties to investigate this issue.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    No, this is not the desirable behavior. I passed it on to the relevant parties to investigate this issue.
    It was same like this on vanilla too , I remember running Iron Tomb couple times for whole party.

Same goes for final quest "Bound Ancients", It will require "Death corruption" item to end quest but I remember it was dropping 1 item from boss and I even remember some people never finish this quest series even mid of HK. So can we expect some kind of improvement on this too?
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Disciple

I remember that death's corruption 1 loot per kill of greenscale issue too. People would even try to auction that quest item off on gdkp runs back in the day. Would probably be a good idea to fix that here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwops View Post
    I remember that death's corruption 1 loot per kill of greenscale issue too. People would even try to auction that quest item off on gdkp runs back in the day. Would probably be a good idea to fix that here.
    the death corruption is lootable in the greenscale chronicle too, but ofc we dont know when that will be released yet, but it will certainly take the pressure off!

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Death's Corruption will be group lootable when GSB goes live.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

when GSB goes live, will that be for both raid and chron?

+ Reply to Thread