+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree74Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: State Of Warriors - Feedback & Review

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Artifa, in every game world, there are dedicated end game semi-pros who min max and run numbers every day. These comprise about 5% of the playing population.

The rest really enjoy messing around with custom builds for personal, fun or even roleplaying reasons. I am one of those - I use a "minmax" build when I have to, and revert to my fun builds for general use.

Well don't you think that 5% is a bit underestimated value? Most people who is playing mmos and playing any aspect of it except dimensions (even dimensioneers have their minmaxing! ) does minmaxing, because its the point of playing mmo, characters progression.

Right now every player on live who is raiding is doing min maxing, thats the reason people still hunting for storm cells and they still look for better planar fragments. You can check any classes forums and check how much their minmaxing spreadsheet read by people, even people still searching old spreadsheet of vanilla for old minmaxing values.

My post about softcap values on prime get more reads than your prime known issues sticky, all players who is doing raid rifts on prime want min maxing.

Thats why people did pvp even on that broken state reason was simple, best in slot runes

I also think who ever bought subs on prime for raiding doing minmaxing and honestly this is more than 5% of primes population even people who claimed there is enough content doing this raid rifts until they are done.

Reason is simple, no one wants any underperforming player on their raids.

So I would be happy if you share any of statistics or spreadsheet to us pointing that 5%, for me 5% of population is not doing min maxing.
    Last edited by aileen; 04-12-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets: some tweaks, XP Bars fixed
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Rift Disciple

I am so pissed about trion that they not make any changes for warriors on live. I don't know if they are only clueless or checking parses from warriors which exploit. You can simple exploit as warchanter and get unbelievable high dps. I not play on prime but it is that simple that it can also work on prime. It simple sucks to be a warrior since more then a year. And the first thing they do is, buffing warriors on prime where the difference is a real joke. 300dps behind other classes which is not even 10-20%. On live we are 20-50% behind other classes when we not exploit. Or is your plan that we have to exploit? I can simple post here what the exploit is and every warchanter can get near the other classes. What the hell, if the other classes help and get the right setting, i double the damage of a primalist and i am also in front of him on single target fights. If you check the fastest kills and you see 2-3 warrior in it, you can be sure they used this exploit. Or you think this is not an exploit? I am sure trion know this exploit because it got reported from more then one guy alone in our guild.

Arbosch Bloodforge

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Artifa, in every game world, there are dedicated end game semi-pros who min max and run numbers every day. These comprise about 5% of the playing population.
    5% sounds about right after the last 30 days. I would venture to guess it even being closer to 1% in the next month. I've even converted from semi-pro to a casual. I'm now going for the best dimension on the server. Should come check it out!

Slightly off topic, but about this post:

the "Champion AE: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ep-up-sab.html" link won't go anywhere and says, "Sarrath, your request could not be completed.

You must have a character of level 10 or higher to be able to post to the forums, or you do not have permission to complete this action.

I can get to all the other Warrior forum links.

Just FYI.
    It's all in the reflexes.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #95
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrath View Post
    Slightly off topic, but about this post:

the "Champion AE: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-prim...ep-up-sab.html" link won't go anywhere and says, "Sarrath, your request could not be completed.

You must have a character of level 10 or higher to be able to post to the forums, or you do not have permission to complete this action.

I can get to all the other Warrior forum links.

Just FYI.
    I have edited the original post to remove the now dead link.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Telaran

Way of the Mountain doesn't seem to work either, I went flying all over on the bird boss in AP expert before I got lifted up in the air and thrown off the cliff.

What a disaster class, not only do I do craptastic dps I look like a fool doing it.

Awesome of Pajac to delete all his links. Way to pick up all your toys and leave, bruh. Some of that info was useful for those of us who have the resolve to stick it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrath View Post
    Awesome of Pajac to delete all his links. Way to pick up all your toys and leave, bruh. Some of that info was useful for those of us who have the resolve to stick it out.
    Leveling as a Warrior has a Level 50 guide to Paragon, I'll work on making a Prime Paragon Guide in a few hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    Leveling as a Warrior has a Level 50 guide to Paragon, I'll work on making a Prime Paragon Guide in a few hours from now.
    Thx, Burnin. That's the kind of constructive effort that is needed around here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7