+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slipmat

Thread: Death Saga?

Soulwalker

Default Death Saga?

I noticed in the 4-11 patch notes that it says "The Life and Death Sagas are now active!" and had no idea what this meant. I shrugged it off and didn't bother to look into it. Then I noticed people in chat talking about it and figured I should check it out.

Looking it up I ended up learning that this was called the Saga of the Endless for Defiants (which I am). I read that I needed to complete "The Pride of the Eth" to start it which I've already done, so I went to Meridian to find Asha in the Command Center to start the chain, only to learn she had no quest for me.

Further digging online (because nobody in any chat mode would answer me) told me a list of all the quests in the Saga of the Endless. The most confusing part to me was that the quest where you kill Jakub was part of it, which I had done FAR before 4-11. If the Life and Death sagas only JUST went live for that patch, how come the Jakub quest was already do-able?

While I am curious of the answer to that question, my REAL question is where the hell do I continue these quests? I have nothing in my quest log indicating it's part of this saga, and I have no idea what the last quest I even did was that was part of this chain.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

You need to go to the very top of Orphiels Spire where Orphiel himself is at the big telescope, there you'll find a projection of Asha in the corner, that should start you off on the Saga.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You need to go to the very top of Orphiels Spire where Orphiel himself is at the big telescope, there you'll find a projection of Asha in the corner, that should start you off on the Saga.
    Ohhh okay, I didn't see that ramp when I checked the office of the unseen, I got it. Thank you so much!

glad you found it

in case you have further trouble there is a full guide to the questline here..
    http://cadrift.bravesites.com/quests-saga-endless

good luck!

+ Reply to Thread