+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes
  • 13 Post By aileen
  • 1 Post By galuf
  • 1 Post By aileen

Thread: Softcap values for Level 50 content.

Default Softcap values for Level 50 content.

Hello,
    As you know there is a factor ingame called softcap for stats to limit their benefits after reaching certain point which is resulting diminishing returns for them and I released values for 70 content here which helped players so much to get rid of some uncertainty for what are the caps.

Unluckily old 50 values released by Qan are no more valid even thou content is same level with drastic changes in game resulted changes in this values.

So I did same process for 50 content which I done for 70 content and got the values for softcaps and hardcaps.

Crit chance softcap: 1795 will result you to get 45% base crit chance which is softcap for it.
    Crit power: 310 will let you reach softcap on it which is 40% and 697 will let you reach hard cap which is 50%
    Guard: 294 will let you reach softcap which is 10% and 588 will let you reach hard cap which is 12%
    Block: 1128 will let you reach softcap which is 45% base block chance.
    Dodge: 3008 will let you reach hardcap which is 40%. There is no softcap on dodge.

I didn't bother for getting hardcap values for crit chance and block since they are always unlikely.

So as you can see after 310 critpower for gaining another 10% you must get more than double of what you had to reach hardcap on it, since there is no PA currently but sigils getting 300 critpower will be enough with it thou don't think many guilds will use sigils due to cost of them on this content.

Edit: After checking values on banner at live using banner over sigils on prime more reliable since banners directly giving 50 at rank 3 on it. So going for 260 crit power is easy enough you to reach softcap for level 50 content.

Edit 2: Since some people who never played when guard introduced to the game don't know that your main stat (dex for rogues, int for mages, str for warriors, wis for clerics) for calling gives you a guard, every 10 main stat is 1 guard

Hope this helps for people.

PS: This values are directly taken from client by debugging it, so they are client-side values and they were correct for 70 content when I did same way but they can be vary on server side or future changes, such kind of change rarely happens so 99.9% this are correct numbers
    Last edited by aileen; 03-27-2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added banner information
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Soulwalker

tyvm

/10 char

Telaran

Thanks for the work you put in, much appreciated, been seeking out this information for some time. Any information on stat weights class to class and how live stat weights will translate into Prime?
    Taxt FixWarriors
    Sin Filled Afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by Pajac1 View Post
    Thanks for the work you put in, much appreciated, been seeking out this information for some time. Any information on stat weights class to class and how live stat weights will translate into Prime?
    Stat weights can vary depending spec and class, for warriors Tyael released them for 70 content, should be similar for 50 with a bit change.

Rift Disciple

While sorting out Prime dps benchmark numbers over the weekend I didn't get around to mage stat weights like I wanted to!

Just as a general question: I am under the impression that crit rates are way higher on geared characters on live versus prime. Wouldn't this in general make Crit Power worth less on Prime than on Live?
    Climate
    50 Mage - Virgil

Quote Originally Posted by Artifa View Post
    While sorting out Prime dps benchmark numbers over the weekend I didn't get around to mage stat weights like I wanted to!

Just as a general question: I am under the impression that crit rates are way higher on geared characters on live versus prime. Wouldn't this in general make Crit Power worth less on Prime than on Live?
    Crit power is always way to go because after reaching 20% and beyond crit chance you will start doing more crits then you would guess. This was same on SL and NMT, plus there is certain buffs/debuffs increasing crit chance in raid enviroment.

Currently we are on t1 expert gears mostly second to introduce gear on 50, when we get T2 expert ones and raid versions crit chance will be increased further more, because there are specs using main stat increase like sab and bd increasing your dex for rogues and same kind of souls on other classes.

Crit power is also increasing multiplier of your crits without 0 crit power your crit multiplier is 1.5x but lets say you have 114 crit power on prime which is giving you 14.70% increase on your crits making them 1.6470x more damage when you crit.

Plus you must take this in consideration after 1.4 where trion increased softcap values on vanilla reaching crit chance softcap was impossible for long time, specially on SL and NMT, I do not recall any person reaching crit chance softcap but like after almost 4 or 5 years on live players reached softcap values finally again but its because of itemization on live is changed which is giving lots of main stat to players because of no tertiary stats on gear and there is another factor called planar fragments giving players lots of tertiary and main stats as well.

Prior to SFP/POA stats increases on gear were like 10% for each tiers now on live its more than this, 10% increases still in effect for prime gear, like blue t1 expert dps shoulders has 32 main stat epic ones has 36 same goes for introducing gear epics being equal to blue t1 gears.

TL;DR: Crit power is always nice to have specially when we reach raid gears.

Rift Disciple

Thanks, I didn't realize it was @ so low of a crit chance that crit power is strong.

Just to note, a lot of the vendor expert gear was actually T2 expert drops back in the day (a lot of the 24 mark epic ones) according to the mage sheet and magelo
    Climate
    50 Mage - Virgil

Plane Touched

Any chance you know what it is for spell power?

Quote Originally Posted by soluss View Post
    Any chance you know what it is for spell power?
    Sky is limit for both spell power and attack power.

Thank you for your time and effort. This is very helpful.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

+ Reply to Thread