Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By dayzed
  • 3 Post By Talizorah
  • 2 Post By Krintee
  • 1 Post By Fraser 2k10

Thread: Frst impressions - Starter guide + Tips! ~VIDEO~

Default Frst impressions - Starter guide + Tips! ~VIDEO~

Whats going on everyone!

I just finished my "First impressions" video for Rift PRIME! Its basically a starter guide with some tips and my opinions on how its going. Check it out and let me know what you think!

First Impressions + Starting guide video

What video should i do next?

Class guides?
    PVP Guides?
    Leveling guides?
    Something else?

Let me know what you want to see next!
    Last edited by dayzed; 03-22-2018 at 12:25 PM.

I would suggest looking in to learning not to click your skills before making any sort of guides sorry :P
    "After time adrift among open stars, Along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began"

Tali'zorah vas Normandy

Rift Disciple

Good starter guide. New people will get any basic/starter information they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Talizorah View Post
    I would suggest looking in to learning not to click your skills before making any sort of guides sorry :P
    While i appreciate you're comment, I don't think "clicking my skills" takes anything away from the information i provided in the video. The video was taken while trying new specs, setups, recording game play etc. This isn't a min/max perfect rotation video, its for new or returning players.

Quote Originally Posted by Krintee View Post
    Good starter guide. New people will get any basic/starter information they need.
    Thank you! That is exactly what i was going for Appreciate the support.

No maybe not but ppl have a stigma towards clickers and may not even watch it once they see you clicking, trust me don't click in your vids.
    "After time adrift among open stars, Along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began"

Tali'zorah vas Normandy

Telaran

class and dungeon guides would be cool. anyone making good up to date rift content would be fantastic tbh

Nice to see some basic info for new or returning players! (and click or keybind, the game info is the same) ;) Thanks for taking the time!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Talizorah View Post
    No maybe not but ppl have a stigma towards clickers and may not even watch it once they see you clicking, trust me don't click in your vids.
    I think you have a stigma don't generalize lol. Regardless I get your point but it doesn't matter champ. It's probably unintentionally positive for some newer viewers able to see what he clicks easily compared to key presses in videos. Nt

Telaran

What's wrong with clicking? Been doing it since I started playing MMO's....especially in Rift where Global Cooldown feels like an eternity...

Quote Originally Posted by Devilokk View Post
    What's wrong with clicking? Been doing it since I started playing MMO's....especially in Rift where Global Cooldown feels like an eternity...
    It's not really a GCD thing (although with keybind practice you will have an even easier time), but more with movement, especially if you have to turn around 180 degrees to avoid something.
    Khron | DPS Rogue

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Khronic View Post
    It's not really a GCD thing (although with keybind practice you will have an even easier time), but more with movement, especially if you have to turn around 180 degrees to avoid something.
    i guess I can see that as you lose 1 sec moving....I dunno though...never liked key pressing my stuff....just something Ive always been used to

+ Reply to Thread