+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [GUIDE] Rogue Builds for Prime PvE

6 minutes fight, maybe this person got out of fight and changed specs. If this happened in expert rift i can easily see that you healed someone attacking randoms mobs or you attacked them and kept the 6mins parse going while he changed spec
    Vigil : @Kreezhem Rogue lvl 50

<Eyes of Eternity>: EU PVE guild is now recruiting.

It was on a ZE Boss in Stillmoor this morning. I can see how switching specs would make that possible however, it was a ST fight with no adds and to maintain 1.7 dps for 6 mins while switching specs I think would be highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    It was on a ZE Boss in Stillmoor this morning. I can see how switching specs would make that possible however, it was a ST fight with no adds and to maintain 1.7 dps for 6 mins while switching specs I think would be highly unlikely.

Looks to me like he used "Last Ditch Effort", the 41 point in Sab, which gives Annihilation Sticky Bomb.
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-06-2018 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Doran sux
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

Soulwalker

HEALING: Physician/Tactician

1 Button Macro (Spam on the tank, Mouseover for party frames!)
    Code:
    #show causal treatment
    cast @mouseoverui Causal Treatment
    cast @mouseoverui Expectant Treatment
    cast @mouseoverui Urgent Care
    cast @mouseoverui Active Treatment

There seems to be some sort of disconnect with this. It only ever casts Casual Treatment. Any Advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerfist89 View Post
    There seems to be some sort of disconnect with this. It only ever casts Casual Treatment. Any Advice?
    It will only cast the others if you're moving, I wouldn't suggest using that macro, but, each to their own I guess
    Last edited by Maltie; 04-09-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post
    At this point we're looking more at after summer for really new Live content but that could change depending on how fast the team goes.

Ewa
    Rift Disciple

Default Bladedancer Guide

Can someone make an OP Bladedancer guide?

Thx

Shadowlander

https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#w8/x8khl9lai8/y

This was the build when I last played. I don't figure it's changed much.

Rotation is the same in the guide: Precision > Keen > Precision > Finisher
    When using Dualism: Quick > Keen > Quick > Finisher

Rotate CDs in order: Blade and Soul Parity > Dualism > Double Coup > Blade and Soul etc

Use good judgement when using these CDs. Always ask yourself, will I get full value out of it? Is there an add coming up that needs to be killed quickly?

Use AoE abilities on 3+ targets with Blade Tempo (All other CDs take priority over Tempo in ST situations). You can also use Blade and Soul Parity for the Crit+Crit Damage for AoE if it won't be needed or there is a large AoE situation.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff since I haven't played in a while, but this is the basic layout of the rotation. You can remove the points in the AoE abilities like Tempo/Dance/Hundred and drop them in Crit% for ST only fights.

Keep in mind this build may not be optimal anymore, so check back sometime and see if someone has a more updated/better build. I just thought I'd drop this in here to get you started.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3