+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [GUIDE] Rogue Builds for Prime PvE

Sab has zero macros
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

I have been running 51 phys, 15 bard in dungeons. Keep up motif of regen extra 5% healing along with street smarts in bard = 10% healing increase with armor buff and motifs. It works very well in dungeons and motif gcd has yet to be an issue to keep up. Have fun
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

Soulwalker

Here's my rogue leveling build for solo content. I found staying full sab starts to drop off in kill potential after lvl 25. It all depends on the lvl mobs you are fighting in relation to yours but I did find this build while leveling allowed me to kill anything and be safe about it.

Your main focus is getting your greater razorbeast asap. With sab you can just kill stuff super fast even to 30 without taking much damage but it drops off quickly at higher levels.

lvl 25
    lvl 31
    lvl 35
    lvl 40

At 41+ there's a lot of valid options for builds but I'll just stop there.

I have a stealth/gathering build for max level gathering that I do. It's only made to stealth around mobs and pick high level herbs in shimmersand and stillmore at 40+ So if you're into that sort of thing right now try that out. Req 37 but I recommend 41+ for aggro ranges. Again, this build does NOT do combat damage. Just cheeky running around finding nodes.

gathering
    Last edited by Geawyn; 03-21-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korrow View Post
    I like leveling as Tact/Bard... very active.... frequently tops the chart for trash, while suppling solid support.

Basically Coda there to keep your motif/resonance up... use necrotic core/torrent to AE like crazy....

I usually got all motifs up... rotation starts...

AE - Pre build 5 combo + all motifs > drop core + x3 necrotic torrents > coda of restoration > PC+ Cadence ( or rift ever 2nd rotation)

ST - Pre build 5 combo + all motifs > drop core > Coda of Jeopardy(at my level) > PC + Cadence (or rift when avail) > Coda of Wrath

If you dont need the heals from cadence you could sub in Cadenza

For solo questing... hard to beat the heal power of Curative Engine + Cadence spam.... with doing solid damage.

One note - Last soul I swap between Assassin or Ranger... pet is decent up to mid 30's with the healing provided.... but in dungeon/rift dont need the pet so just take the small damage boost from virulent poison
    Can you provide build?

Soulwalker

nevermind what i said, i tested wrong...
    Last edited by kion; 03-22-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Shadowlander

Sorry to say but all these builds are very wrong. Never go more than 44 Sab, u get nothing important after that. Marksmanship is complete junk at the moment, never run it as a primary.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkfist View Post
    Sorry to say but all these builds are very wrong. Never go more than 44 Sab, u get nothing important after that. Marksmanship is complete junk at the moment, never run it as a primary.

Well then what is your opinion on a build then?

Soulwalker

Default ranger/sab

Quote Originally Posted by Draidann View Post
    Well then what is your opinion on a build then?

I'm having fun with ranger/sab at lvl 41, top the charts in dungeons aswell. and the pets oh yes the pets ;) (blood raptor mmm)
    70 Rogue // 70 Mage 2200+

Soulwalker

I'm playing ranger mm nightblade for questing it's easy mode .... I'll take ranger out at 50 and put blade dancer.in

Ascendant

When I was leveling my rogue on live over 1 year ago, I used ranger/sab and it did well from 1-70. Nothing really changed.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 03-28-2018 at 04:33 PM.

Shadowlander

Any potential in a full NB build? Anyone tested Shadeborn?

Soulwalker

do you have a shadeborn build?

Default Where do I put my Legendary's?

Quote Originally Posted by ThessaliaTheRogue View Post
    Hello guys, Thessalia here with some beginner guides for Rift Prime!

I will be updating this post with as many Rogue specs as possible, And may move into Cleric once i have my alt leveled up!

Also feel free to request guides, i'm always happy to help with builds and macros!

Ranged DPS: Sab/NB/Assassin

Spoiler!

Ranged DPS: Marksman/Ranger

Spoiler!

TANK: Riftstalker/Tactician/Assassin

Spoiler!

HEALING: Physician/Tactician

Spoiler!
    I followed your link to the soul tree but that site never tells us were to put the Legendary's and I have no idea which ones are the best. I could use some help here too. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Great Gramma Judy View Post
    I followed your link to the soul tree but that site never tells us were to put the Legendary's and I have no idea which ones are the best. I could use some help here too. Thanks
    This is the prime section of the forums and those soul trees are for level 50 specs. Legendary abilities aren't unlocked until level 66+ and are only on the live server. That is why they are not mentioned.
    I'm ya boss baby, crank it like a chainsaw
    Rogue Moses of <Coriolis>
    "Everyone do their crafting dailies today?"
    Feed our Turtles, upload your combat logs!

Default Huh?

Can someone explain how this parse is possible? Smoldering Blades is a 24 point ability and Annihilation Sticky Bomb is a 44 point ability, last I checked we only had 66 points to spend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GUIDE] Rogue Builds for Prime PvE-sab-nb.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast