+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior broken! ?

Shadowlander

Default Warrior broken! ?

Hi

So im playing a warrior, and seeing alot of people playing the warrior class.

But here is the thing, its super weak, and most of the times get out dpsed by the other classes.

I heard the devs talking about buffing warriors , is this true or not?

Soulwalker

Hoping it is true. Atleast for the earlier levels. Dont know how warriors will scale at higher levels yet.
    lvl 26 right now and felt i had to buy the tempest soul in order to perform at all.
    I tried Paragon for awhile. But it is just missing to much to be viable at earlier levels.
    Heard some good things about Warlord when leveling. Reaver dps could be fine i guess?
    But its nowhere near the other classes from what ive seen. You RARELY see any warriors on the dps meters when doint rifts.

The Tempest moved by dps from 150-200 to around 300. So if you have the planarite lying around. Maybe try that out.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Panser View Post
    Hoping it is true. Atleast for the earlier levels. Dont know how warriors will scale at higher levels yet.
    lvl 26 right now and felt i had to buy the tempest soul in order to perform at all.
    I tried Paragon for awhile. But it is just missing to much to be viable at earlier levels.
    Heard some good things about Warlord when leveling. Reaver dps could be fine i guess?
    But its nowhere near the other classes from what ive seen. You RARELY see any warriors on the dps meters when doint rifts.

The Tempest moved by dps from 150-200 to around 300. So if you have the planarite lying around. Maybe try that out.
    Im playing the warlord build, and im not even close to the top rogues in rifts :P

Shadowlander

I think people just like to complain to complain, playing warrior and doing just fine. They are extremely great tanks as well if you play Paladin.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Seathasky View Post
    I think people just like to complain to complain, playing warrior and doing just fine. They are extremely great tanks as well if you play Paladin.
    Warriors are fine after level 25 when their dps specs get the majority of their dps abilities. They are not fine below 25

+ Reply to Thread