+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Anaksul
  • 1 Post By Ark1337

Thread: Is Artifact Hunting on Rift Prime Possible?

Soulwalker

Default Is Artifact Hunting on Rift Prime Possible?

Hey guys, one of my favorite parts of rift is artifact hunting.

I have not played in a few years but I remember there used to be a buff for seeing invisible artifacts from patron. Except here we don't have patron buffs.

I'm using resource tracker addon and some artifacts will show up but when I look for them I can't find it even if it says I am right on top if it. Is there any way to see these invisible artifacts and collect them on prime? (i.e. twisted, unstable, etc)

P.S. Thanks for your answers ahead of time. I hope I am just missing something obvious because I am a nub

Shadowlander

Gotta find em the old fashioned way, as far as I'm aware. Nothing will point them out for you.

> there used to be a buff for seeing invisible artifacts from patron.
    I think you are referring to the artifact tracking vials, which only point out current artifact spawns on your minimap.
    Unrelated to vials, to pick up twisted artifacts, you need the Omen or Quantam Sight skill, bought from the planar vendor in Meridian or Sanctum.
    Resource Tracker will remember where you found artifacts, but unless you have a tracking vial on, RT is only guessing about current spawns.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 03-14-2018 at 05:04 AM.

Soulwalker

Ok cool. I guess we have no way to get those vials here. I think that's what I remember using. And I must have had those quantam buffs running while using it.

In the meantime I'm gonna go find that vendor and save for quantime sight. Gotta up my artifact hunting game hehe.

Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by Ark1337; 03-16-2018 at 10:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread