+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: The Questing XP Problem: Why People Are Annoyed

Lightbulb

i agreed , 40-50 quest xp and HUGE HP mobs are big mistake on the current state of game , i love hunt , kill thousands of mobs around the world , farming , etc ...but the classes and the changes are not for us , just for 5% elitist Raid ppl ......

I'm bored righ now..i hope something change, its my 2 month ... maybe the last one until they change something

Telaran

I'm already 50, so leveling speed isn't a concern for me. But I will say I think a reduction in mob health would be a huge relief. It isn't fun smacking one mob in the face for 45 seconds. It isn't a challenge, it's a chore.And faster TTK would speed up leveling a little for those with less free time.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Trickroman View Post
    i agreed , 40-50 quest xp and HUGE HP mobs are big mistake on the current state of game , i love hunt , kill thousands of mobs around the world , farming , etc ...but the classes and the changes are not for us , just for 5% elitist Raid ppl ......

I'm bored righ now..i hope something change, its my 2 month ... maybe the last one until they change something
    The quest xp from Moonshade Highlands on just isn't enough to do the job.
    I also agree time to kill gets really slow after 40.
    I do 4ish dungeons a day, 3-8 WFs and all my quests. I went into MSH 4 levels ahead and am almost done with DL and am maybe going to make 47(maybe just miss) and it is gettting very boring mostly because of ttk and I am going to run out of quests before 50.

Now it is tons better than when I leveled my main but it still falls down after about 36 pretty hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4