+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Lack of PvP content

Soulwalker

Update:

I decided to give RIFT Prime a chance, even though it doesnt have World PvP and I have to say its been a great decision. The game is awesome, I can't believe how much fun I'm having. RIFT Prime is the real deal folks. Sorry for the confusion.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Laethe View Post
    Yes, it is 100% consentual, as it should be.
    Yeah..but then...you can not gank afk players...which is what many of these peeps call PVP...it is not PVP.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    wow 100 whole ppl are going to carry a pvp friendly troll state game

well unfortunately pvp crowds are a dwindling breed that enjoy LoL and WoW and most other game companies have no desire to have in their environment trolling other players, to dedicate an entire server to them would be as pointless as having SeaStone on Live atm where everyone just changes shards to avoid open world pvp thanks to player derpers
    I have to agree that the community that comes with that crowd is terrible, as Trion has learned with Archeage.

The Baka mentality, where being stupid is cool, trolling is admired, and getting banned is a badge. But is you are going to do it, do a separate server for sure, so they can gank each other till they rage quit, in 30 days or so.

Soulwalker

I like bg pvp and so far have had fun in the 10-20 and 20-30 bracket. I mean its not perfect but i find it fun , and like the battles.

Telaran

While I'm glad there's no open world pvp in some cases, I kinda miss the two faction fighting against each other. CQ would def be a nice thing in Prime since we had CQ back then.... maybe if they ever make thise a Seasonal thing and reboot the server after 1 year we could have CQ?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Laethe View Post
    I have to agree that the community that comes with that crowd is terrible, as Trion has learned with Archeage.

The Baka mentality, where being stupid is cool, trolling is admired, and getting banned is a badge. But is you are going to do it, do a separate server for sure, so they can gank each other till they rage quit, in 30 days or so.
    Spend any time in Rift Prime chat channels? Watch deplorable behaviour by folks in game? How many random dungeon groups broken down by stupid drama and poor behaviour?

The idea that the PvE crowd is somehow different than the PvP crowd is silly. People are people, the only difference is the things you compete about and poke at others about. Talking poorly to someone because they are bad at PvP or PvE is the same thing.

Soulwalker

Many people, including me, enjoy pvp things. I would be great if developers could fix the current stage of pvp and implement something new.

PS: Bring back pvp gear

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyundies View Post
    You are wrong, Archeage, gw and BDO all have become stale. Thier has no been a fresh server for pvp for some years in the mmo world. PVPers are waiting i am on a guild discord with almost 100 men ready for a new pvp game, why cant it be rift.
    Why you all cannot just put your PvP flag on, and fight with everyone who also wants PvP fights. It does not need separate server. If you next are complaining, that "noone have PvP flag on" - it means, they do not want PvP, and I am quite sure they do not want to join PvP server either.

And if PvP server would be only option. I am quite sure that many players will quit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2